Help!!!!!!

naz

I guys so I've been a naughty girl for a long time and put on weight because of it! I need to lose at least 5lbs before a wedding and I have 10 days left! Please advice me on what I can do! I know little weight loss a week is healthy etc but I'm desperate! :( please please give me some quick ideas ?

go to a low carb diet and you will achieve that easily in 10 days.
atkins, dukan, ones like that.

You're not going to lose 5lbs unless you crash-diet...If you're strict with your exercise and diet, you'll lose 2-3 lbs.

Hi guys thanks for the replies! I know the only way to lose this weight in the short amount of time I have is "crash diet" so therefore I have started the "3 day diet" also know as "BHF diet". I started this yesterday and have lost 1kg I'm hoping I will lose a bit more by the end of the 3 days! Will keep u posted! Also I will take a 4 day break and start back on it. I will have to b a really good girl On my 4 days off I know ;) x

Hi guys I have lost a total if 5lbs on my "3 day diet". I'm happy with that I will take 4 days out like they recommended and start back again on Monday! If I lose another few pounds before the wedding next weekend I'll b sooo happy!! Wish me luck! Xxx

Back