Help

Heva2015

Hi
I just don't know what to do, I'm on day 2 of CD restart and I feel dizzy and sick and faint. I didn't feel like this last time, I feel like my blood sugars are really low.
I have had 4 litres of water and two of my three packets. I like to save one for last thing at night. My tummy won't stop rumbling and I feel so ill.
What should I do because I don't want to come of CD, I know it works and from reading other posts I know this will pass but does anything help this stage?

WATER, WATER and more WATER

And a nice bath

And then an early night

Just hang in there though m8! By the weekend you will be well into ketosis and burning fat for fun.

Mike

Just what you needed NOT!

Well just stay super tough and the duvet of ketosis is only a few days away.

M.

Oh Heva,
I know that feeling too.
I have had the luxury of booking 2 days off work-as I expected I would be feeling like that and yesterday, I did.

Resting as much as you can helps and of course, the water. I am a great believer in hot drinks!! Comfort!

I know what you are feeling right now is awful and a bit frightening but, see how you feel in the morning. Maybe you could have an extra pack tonight?.

I also sniff Vanilla scented candles!! Somehow they seem to help-got chocolate scented ones , too but, that would just be too cruel!!!
Hope you are feeling better ,hun.
Jax

Hi Heve,

It will pass honey just hang in there.

As icemoose said drink as much water as you can as it does make a difference. Although to be honest i still struggle with the water (on week 5).

Yes it is totally normal!! Just hang in there!!!

You should start go into ketosis before the weekend.

M.

DONT GIVE UP PLEASE.... at least give urself another 24 hrs, how bad could that be???? just one more day and see how you feel. i could nearly guarantee you you will be feeling a lot better by then. i know how hard it is but it is sooooo well worth it.

hope you feel better soon

Gen xx

Yes hon,
I'm afraid it is normal. I felt like death warmed up for 3 days with some very interesting gurgles but after that it does pass & you won't feel hungry again.

Love xxx

Hang in ther babe.
Drink lots warm drinks helped me.
You will soon get there and feel lots better.
The first few days are the worst,
sending huigsx

OK...I'm sticking with it, just had a little pep talk off my sister which went along the lines of 'which do you hate more, feeling a bit hungry or people staring when you have to ask for an extender seat belt on the plane?'

you go girl!!!

Gen xx

OK...I'm sticking with it, just had a little pep talk off my sister which went along the lines of 'which do you hate more, feeling a bit hungry or people staring when you have to ask for an extender seat belt on the plane?'

Well done for sticking at it, like all the others tell you it does get much easier and will do soon, this feeling doesn't last for long. I'm just back on it after just over a week off on holiday and felt rough for the first two days but feel much better today. When you see the results you'll be so proud you've stuck to it. Keep up the good work and any time you feel like giving up come on here and talk to us, people on here are great and really help to keep you going.

Well done. I was weak and starving-it was torture seeing and cooking food. I'm on day 5 and dont feel hungry at all-which I thought would never happen!! :)
Stcik with this, and you can do it !!

Back