Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by juejon, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. juejon

juejon Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi had a strange day today it was my mums birthday so had a house full of family we had soup and whoops lots of white bread then cake then this evening i had jacket pot with tuna do i just write today off or do i still have my a and b choice :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foodjunkie10

foodjunkie10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Who Knows!!
    I would flexi syn what you've had today, still have your a's and b's if you want them and start tomorrow a new day :)

4. juejon

juejon Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thats what i was hoping because im getting peckish and didnt want anymore syns so was going to have some toast and a glass of milk line drawn on today cant wait to start fresh tomorrow and thank you i just panic when things dont run smooth

5. foodjunkie10

foodjunkie10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Who Knows!!
    It happens to us all from time to time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.