Help!!

elle82

I've been on lipotrim twice b4 managed 4 weeks and 7 weeks:( had my 4 the baby and have put on all the weight and sum I really am finding it hard to start again I have 2weeks supply and many false starts any help or advice plseee?? As I'm fed up of looking like this

elle82 said:
I've been on lipotrim twice b4 managed 4 weeks and 7 weeks:( had my 4 the baby and have put on all the weight and sum I really am finding it hard to start again I have 2weeks supply and many false starts any help or advice plseee?? As I'm fed up of looking like this

Hi Hun, I am in th exact the same boat! Been on twice lost considerable weight.. Management failed, then had a baby who's 3months old.. now a fat blob on maternity till may.
Stay positive, in thinking of how good I will look at the end, try buying an expensive pair of jeans at your desired weight size as your goal. I'm finding it hard too xx

Lol il join u on the fat blob..thanks 4 the encouragement i will buy myself a pair of jeans n hang them on the treats cupbored :) :) have u started again? Also how much do u have 2 loose?

I have just started Exante. I have 10 stone to lose so am def a fat blob at the moment. Determined to succeed though and happy to help encourage you on your journey too x

Thanks hun..n sum times the more u have 2 loose the quicker it goes :) :) well done 4 being so positive with the exante do u have 2 eat a meal every 4 weeks? I dnt really know much about it

Yeah 4 weeks on 100% food packs then 1 week of part food packs and part low carb meals. Think will be having some 'off' days within the first few weeks too due to Xmas meals planned. It seems to be going ok so far. Good luck with your journey too x

I have always had trouble wid my weight. I seen a friend who lost so much weight on Lipotrim that it motivated me to go on it too.. I lost 3stones and was about 10.. Then I went on holiday an everything went down hill from there! ?
I rejoined but couldn't stick to it.. Then fell pregnant! ?
Now I'm on it again cuz I wana go on holiday again.. But this time to meet the IN LAWS! so that init self is very motivating?lol my target is 9 stones.. I'm 14 at the moment!? gudluck to u allxxx

Back