Help

I need advice on which diet route to take. I need to drop a stone but I have a young baby and the only exercise I can get in at the mo is a 45 min dog walk and the occasional go on the 30 day shred DVD. I need something I can stick to and not be hungry as I love my food and I work around a lot of chocolate and crisps so I'm easily tempted . Thanks I need advice from people who can relate

Hey congrats on da baby ma Lil one is 7months too l joined weight watchers 3 wks ago and l luv it... I have lost almost 1/2 a stone...wat it teaches u is portion control bt it allows u to enjoy desserts if u have a sweet tooth ....it's amazing and easy try it

For me Slimming World is the one to follow if you never want to feel hungry and still lose weight. I've always had a good appetite but I couldn't believe I could eat so much food and have a weight loss every week. If you look at some of the threads on the SW groups on here you will no doubt see that confirmed over and over again. The SW recipes are excellent. They do all sorts of different foods which make you feel like you're not missing anything (especially the chocolate based ones!) and the support on here from people who have been where you are is fantastic with lots of encouragement and motivation...and massive losses too!

You need to check out what plan suits you. I follow the SW Extra Easy Plan. It's very flexible and allows me to eat the foods I like to eat without me having to count or weigh everything. I find it fits into my lifestyle, work routines etc. There are the other plans and you can look at how other people on here find them useful. One thing to remember...whichever plan you decide on, it will be a healthy eating plan. Weight loss is not just about a quick fix...it's a life changing commitment and if that is made easy and fits in with your own lifestyle then why not? My health has improved no end and I've not lost half the amount I need to yet. That's got to be a bonus.

Good luck on your weight loss journey whichever diet plan you follow. :)

Hey l get it..bt l tried it before bt it Neva worked for me.,.bt ma sista is On it and it works for her which is great really....bt good luck

Many thanks for your replys. I think I will go along to my local ww and sw to have a look and feel of each one and see which I think I can follow with the most success. I have done the old ww a few yrs ago with not bad results but I did miss my potatos and found I never had enough points left but since it's changed Im willing to try anything to improve myself and to change my way of eating forever. Thanks for all your support

Back