HELP!!!

XKX Babey

Ive just mixed my shake, and it just tastes like water and has a load of the powder just sat at the top.

What did I do?!

:jelous:

What did you use to mix it?

A spoon, im at work so thats all I had.

I put the water in the cup first and then the powder on top.

Would it work better if I had a shaker to shake it in?

Ive seen some people get theirs from Argos.

Best ones are with the silver whisk ball thing, i got mine from eBay for about £4. Best to have a couple of shakers as well I think, I've 5!

In the meantime, when I don't have a shaker or whisk I use a fork and beat the shake like I would an egg. Not ideal but works better than a spoon.

Ive bought a shaker!

Its not meant to take the soups but it should do for shakes, ive done my lunchtime soup in it, this veg soup is yummmmm!

i just blend mine in a blender then take a bar to work

I use a stick blender at home (for cold shakes) and have the shakes hot at work whizzed up in the mug with a milk frother, takes seconds and it makes the hot shakes lovely and frothy.

What do you mean, explode?

Is that if you shake it?

I just pour the water into it, so I can measure my 250ml, I dont shake it with hot water in.

Yes, it's the shaking with hot water that makes it explode... I used to make soups with cold water and then zap them in the microwave - not ideal as apparently microwaves kills the vitamins - but I still managed to lose five stone doing it that way so don't worry too much on the odd occasion ;)

Best way is to mix with a little bit of hot water into a thick paste and then add more and more water while whisking or blending until all creamy and yummy.

:)

xx

Hello!!

Friday will be my first day using Exante - I have never used a vlcd meal replacement system before but this is such great value and I seem to hav stopped the weight loss and still have 20 pound to go so I wanted to kick start the body into action!! can't work out how to get pics on here yet but I am tired and wil look at it tomo - heloooo everyone hope you are well :break_diet:

Friday will be my first day using Exante - I have never used a vlcd meal replacement system before but this is such great value and I seem to hav stopped the weight loss and still have 20 pound to go so I wanted to kick start the body into action!! can't work out how to get pics on here yet but I am tired and wil look at it tomo - heloooo everyone hope you are well :break_diet:

Hey - you need to rack up 50 posts before you get different privileges like adding photos etc... so get posting! ;) z

Back