Help!!

Snowy

:help2::sign0163::eatdrink051:

I am graving for pizza so bad right now!! It's been my "sunday routine" for a long time to order one and not cook. It's day 10, so i REALLY don't want to give up but I can't help wanting to order one. I've painted my nails, gone out, done the laundry, watched some tv; which didn't help cause they had pizza in the show! T_T I am so close to just filling in the order online and having one... Please help me preoccyby my mind somehow so I wont!

How about a lettuce pizza? Lay some lettuce on a plate, cover with chicken, add some spices and salt and voila! A lettuce pizza!

And think how fresh and delicious it'll be and how greasy and fatty and heavy and how bloated you'd feel after a takeawy pizza. And then you'd want to slap yourself across the face for being daft when you're doing so well.

Keep concentrating on the nastiness of a greasy pizza and drink some nice fresh water. xx

I'm SSing tho, on 3 bags a day and even that would be cheating :( I don't actually even have any food in the house to keep me off it.

Ooh, I see. Oh well, just need to keep thinking....greasy, fat, blocked arteries..........xxx

Your doing great...when you go to bed tonight you will feel so proud of yourself for staying strong.

If you are looking to pass the time you could play some games in the Arcade here...I find that helps me keep my mind off food as you can not think of two things at once.

We did reset the games on the 1st January to give newbies a chance to win some games as they show up under your Avatar when you win but as you can see it is busy in there...I had won a couple at the start:p

http://www.minimins.com/arcade.php

I had this yesterday! My boyfriend was going to order a pizza for dinner and I was soooo cold all day and so tired as well that I actually cried a little bit in frustration because I wanted some! But bless him, he didn't get one in the end and I just had my soup and water and the craving went.

You CAN do it, you know you can :) I always say to myself: Yes, I want it now, but is it worth feeling the guilt afterwards and worth wrecking ketosis for? And it never is :)

Aw, Snowy x x x

So it's the routine you're craving, more than the food by the sound of it. The familiarity of it, the "this is what I do on Sundays" thing.

I read an odd thing somewhere on the Internet that said if you imagined eating the food you crave, it was virtually as good as having it, LOL. Not sure I believe it, but I guess it could work...

Alternatively... :D

... it's time to get yourself a new Sunday routine. Cos you can't go back to ordering pizza every Sunday even when you're done with this, you know. Sorry. :( Maybe you need to make it the day you write a letter to a friend, or look on the Internet for all the clothes you're going to fit into soon.

Right now, try brushing your teeth. Sometimes just having a different taste in your mouth will take a craving away. Or sniffing something minty is supposed to work as well. Someone here posted that sniffing vanilla helped as well. Worth a shot!

By the way - did you notice that you wrote, "graving" a pizza?

Thought that was quite funny in the circumstances - especially after Anna's post about greasy fat and clogged arteries... :D :D

You're doing soooo well, just think how guilty you would feel in about 60 mins from now if you ate it!

Visualise yourself having eaten it and looking at the empty box, feeling terrible about yourself and thinking about having to go through the whole process of getting into ketosis again. Guaranteed you'd be wishing you could turn back time and not eat it, well - great news, you can - just don't eat it in the first place...

I know this sounds a bit odd (maybe more than a bit) but it does the trick for me! :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, really. I'm better now. Thing is Lily's right, it is the routine I miss, and the another thing is I ALWAYS felt really bad after eating the pizza... And I'm not feeling bad this sundaynight, so that's a good thing! :D I made it, go me! I ended up watching Sabrina, The Teenage Witch for the old times sake :D Made me feel like I was 15 again! ^^ I just wish the cravings would go away already... Though I'm worried that once I'm fully in a routine, I'll get bored and stop it just because I feel bored. Hmm.. well, I guess that's a useless worry. :)

And yes, Lily, I mix up c and g, p and b and alot of other letters :3 This is because I'm Finnish and even as I'm pretty fluent in english, well I make silly mistakes that hopefully make people laugh :D You're right, it was pretty funny error!

And trust me, I'm never going to get back into that routine of ordering pizza every week! That was because I had no energy or will to cook and that's getting different already. ^^ Time for porrige soon!

Back