help!!

kimbo k

Okay so started on pp at home bout six weeks ago.

I'm having the worst two weeks. I work full time, am in college twice a week and I train bootcamp style the other 3.

But I'm eating so much at one sitting and no pointing properly because I'm scared of the real value! I've had no weight loss in two weeks in fact I've gained.

I'm depressed and annoyed. I love food really I do. I love to eat most occasions are surrounded by food, I snack on the go.

Help!!

forget about what you have done in the past and concentrate on what you are going to do over the next week. Just take it a couple of days at a time. Start by planning your meals for the next couple of days and try and make sure you get to the shops and only buy what you need.

Small steps
1)PLAN
2)WEIGH FOOD
3)POINT EVERYTHING.

you are only cheating yourself by not pointing your food, try and focus on why you want to lose the weight.

Hope that helps

Chin up!!!! WW really does work but you have got to stick to it properly!!! However this can be hard so my advice is to be organised, plan ahead and track everything!!!

I have to be super organised as I too have a very hectic schedule..... I plan my meals in advance and work out the points so I don't feel worried about what to have.

I also stock up on 0PP foods.......tons of fruit, carrot sticks, sugar free jelly pots etc.

Good luck hun, you'll find your way there! Xxxx

Thanks guys! Sometimes it feels so out of reach. I haven't been planning at all, I've just been grabbing everything!

On my way to work with a brand new shiney copy. Everything that passes my lips is going down.

I have to make my own meals rather that eating with my roommate and OH.

Or weigh everything? Does that help?

Draw a line under the last few weeks - we have all been there!

My OH makes my meals for me as I don't get home from work till late but I either tell him what to make so I know the points or he is good at telling what it is in the meal and will weigh foods that have points in for me so I can work it out.

Sx

tullulah said:
Draw a line under the last few weeks - we have all been there!

My OH makes my meals for me as I don't get home from work till late but I either tell him what to make so I know the points or he is good at telling what it is in the meal and will weigh foods that have points in for me so I can work it out.

Sx

I agree draw a line under the last few weeks and start again, write all down or on your phone if you have no note book etc.

A x

weight everything when you can, or write down the quantities or save the wrappers if you have something when you're out. If you go to starbucks, costa or caffè nero you can find their stuff on their website so write down what you had and then you can look up for it. Other places are not that well organised I'm afraid... but McDonald's also has all nutrition on their website and there's loads of places that do, such as Nando's, pizza express and so on... check before going if you can!

I hav the same dinners as my oh but just a smaller portion as iv weighed everything I just use a separate saucepan etc :) more washing up but worth it :D

Chin up! It will all click xxx

Thanks for all your suggestions and support means so much. I spent today emptying all the bad food out o my house and dropped it over to my mums. Free shop for her!

On wards stocked up on fruit veg and nice yumi healthy. Had a bit o a final blow out last night. Went for dinner and cinema, I only ate half my dinner ha

Pointed everything today. I have one left and having a cuppa watching criminal minds with a pink and white.

well done!!!! :)

Thanks for all your suggestions and support means so much. I spent today emptying all the bad food out o my house and dropped it over to my mums. Free shop for her!

On wards stocked up on fruit veg and nice yumi healthy. Had a bit o a final blow out last night. Went for dinner and cinema, I only ate half my dinner ha

Pointed everything today. I have one left and having a cuppa watching criminal minds with a pink and white.

Sounds like my ideal night in - Criminal Minds (i LOVE Spencer!) and have just discovered pink & whites. Had the WW ones but they're so expensive... pink & whites in asda less than 50p - love it!

Well done for getting back on track. Don't be afraid to use weeklies (they've worked okay for me so far) and just start setting yourself little goals. Do not be disheartened if the losses arent coming, instead just change the diet. It works for everyone, but still needs to be tailored :) best of luck hun xx

Spencer Reid what a man, only realised how many women love him. I thought I was weird.

It's hard cause I have felt so guilty! I have been giving out to my OH bout my weight and after the last two week he said that's it. I'm only allowed to moan if I'm working at it. Fair point I guess as he's so supportive.

Pink and whites are yum but your right expensive I've no Asda. Trying the aldi ones EUR1 per pack

I've a two week goal o 3 pounds. I'll get a spray tan, never had one and it'll help me face my body demons

Oh no he is a dish. My friends prefer Morgan but Reid all the way for me lol!

3lbs sounds good! How much have u got to lose if you don't mind me asking? Just cos i think if you havent got much to lose then you wont get big weekly losses. I agree with your OH - if you are really trying and not seeing results then feel free to moan lol but if you arent trying you can't moan really :D glad you have that support tho!!

Ooh spray tan sounds good. And i always think a tan looks slimming. Unfortunately I am naturally translucent so a spray tan would look weird on me and even the gradual creams go patchy and orange.

I think bulk buy WW snacks etc and frozen meals so you are never caught short.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2st ~28pds. The goal i was given was 8st Im 5ft 1" and really small framed. Id be happy at 8st 3/4 pd. I know that sounds thin but when i put weight on its really noticable and the doc was the one who told me to try lose weight. BMI = 26 so in the overweight range

I was always within a healthy weight then got outta a bad relationship and ate my way into happiness in a way!! I put on 3st and lost 1st over the period of a year.

Im such an emotional eater, id be happy with a 1pd loss a week but sometime I just get so down and munch munch munch.

My freezer as of yesterday is fully stocked with ww meals but as im doing it at home i cant get access to some stuff.

See I don't buy anything from meetings - too expensive - I would recommend checking out your nearest Poundland. All are different but mine has WW cookies, wraps pittas bagels, soups, sauces.... All for a pound (obviously lol). And Morrisons did reduced pizzas which I just kept in the freezer. And if I ever see anything which is usually expensive I just buy it.... It's just remembering not to slip into old ways and eat everything in sight!!

Aww I'm the same would eat if I was bored, or happy, or sad, or breathing... Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in Ireland so I'm limited on some shops. Thats a great idea though I love food shopping!! haha im such a foodie, what i have done is made a list of all the places for take aways and printed them out. Its in a little folder in the kitchen with all the menus so if i do get tempted i can compare and choose whats the best for me to have.

im deadly serious this time I want to look in the mirror and say :O who owns that bum!!

how do i add in a quote or something at the bottom??

Do you mean in your signature? Go to User Cp, and i think it's 'edit signature' down the side. And then write and save it :)

I know what you mean - this time I just don't want to quit. Too many times I've lost weight and then got near a target and then stopped... slowly but surely the weight piled back on. Or I would say "i wanna be skinny for summer" but usually decide this around april/may... already setting myself up for a fail!
So this time I've started from January. Wish I had started WW sooner tbh, it's amazing. Hoping that by summer this year I will actually have reached a decent goal... and will be able to keep it off til my birthday (october) and even christmas :) Good idea keeping a folder of things like that!!

Back