HELP!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by maryjoe, 27 February 2012 Social URL.

1. maryjoe

maryjoe Member

Hey can if any of u maintainers tell me if use stuck and stop losing weight near ur target? Here's my story' lol
    Hey all! I've been on lipotrim since July and lost over 7 stone And have had great weight losses, however getting to 8stone 6 and was sticking losing no more so at Xmas I ate and put on a stone kicking off the weigh loss again last week I was down to 8 11 again and I seam to have lost nothing this week :( can anyone give me any advise/help how to lose that last 11 pounds?? I would really be greatfull!
    A dissapointed lipotrimmer! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Welcome to the club, if you find the answer in how to lose that last little bit please share with us!! :p

4. maryjoe

maryjoe Member

Haha!! Have you stuck aswell? How much have you lost if you don't mind me asking!? :/ it's really dishearting, so close but yet so far!