Help....... :/

blue31

I am in 3rd week of cruise phase so far so good, although I have missed my half hour walk the last two days and also have messed my routine up a little but! Basically I have had tooth ache for one week now which has gradually got worse (I am having route canal treatment tomorrow :() anyways what I am saying is I have only had meat for two days running and very little of it and also can hardly drink any water at all because of the pain. So due to the lack of veg and water and exercise do you think I am going to gain weight again or have problems once my tooth is fixed?

This may sound silly but I'm panicking like mad as iv done so well up to now any help/advise suggestions appreciated x

blue31 said:
I am in 3rd week of cruise phase so far so good, although I have missed my half hour walk the last two days and also have messed my routine up a little but! Basically I have had tooth ache for one week now which has gradually got worse (I am having route canal treatment tomorrow :() anyways what I am saying is I have only had meat for two days running and very little of it and also can hardly drink any water at all because of the pain. So due to the lack of veg and water and exercise do you think I am going to gain weight again or have problems once my tooth is fixed?

This may sound silly but I'm panicking like mad as iv done so well up to now any help/advise suggestions appreciated x

Hi blue I'm in my 3RD week of Dukan aswell so I'm not educated in the diet enough to advise, but don't panick, I don't eat enough and have days where my water has been like a drought but I'm still loosing. Hang on in there it won't belong before a Duken long timer will read you plea and advise x

Lol many thanks for the reply and making me feel a little better, and congrats on still losing the main thing I am worried about is the exercise issue as I never lose anything when I don't exercise but I'm hoping the not eating as much will balance that out? :/ roll on tomorrow to get this tooth fixed!!!!

blue31 said:
Lol many thanks for the reply and making me feel a little better, and congrats on still losing the main thing I am worried about is the exercise issue as I never lose anything when I don't exercise but I'm hoping the not eating as much will balance that out? :/ roll on tomorrow to get this tooth fixed!!!!

Yes my exercise promises to myself have fail big time. Hope you get your tooth sorted, and get you weight loss results posted good luck for tomorrow blue x

If it helps I didn't exercise at all throughout my Dukan journey - I do however train horses for a living so move around quite alot but have never done the specific exercise. Lack of protien won't help but also haven't known it to give you a gain if you don't snack on other 'naughty' stuff. I was rubbish with the water thing at first but did get better at it!!! Good luck and keep going - hope the toothache fixed with work done tomorrow, horrible to be in pain like that and yet to know a painkiller to touch tooth ache!!

Thanks guys :) feel much better now, and just going to try and be positive and think just a couple of days until tooth sorted and then hopefully back to normal! :)))) times like this when I just want soup! :( x

There are a few soups you can have. Dukan has a recipe in the back of the book for what he calls Miracle Soup. heres the recipe:

4 cloves of garlic, chopped
6 large onions, chopped
1 large head of cabbage, cored and sliced
6 carrots peeled and sliced
2 green peppers, deseedede and chopped
1 bunch of celery, sliced
1 35oz can of peeled tomatoes
3 low-sodium beef bouillon cubes
3 lo-sodium chicken bouillon cubes.

Put the garlic, onions, cabbage, carrots, green peppers, celery and tomatoes in a soup pot and cover with water.
Add beef and chicken bouillon cubes.
Bring to the boil and continue to boil for 10 minutes. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 10-15 mins.

Soup will keep, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days.

Hope that helps. The recipe thread also has so good soups if I recall correctly

Thanks Silver i shall get my mum on the case tomorrow with the soup recipe shouldn't be any problem for her me however i am the worst cook ever! Lol many thanks :)

you can also try drinking your water through a straw :)

Back