HELP!!!!

SJH1985

Hi folks,

Having a real wobble today/past few days......been really struggling since my last weigh in on Thursday! Had a busy hectic weekend which included eating out, birthday celebrations and vino and now I can't seem to get my tush back in gear, eeeeek :-(

Was feeling a bit fed up anyway as I only lost 1/2lb last week and I'm only 3.5lbs off target so now is not the time to be losing the plot!!!! I need to stay on track and focus but worrying about the fact that I've got nights out planned again over the next two weekends!!!!! Aaarggghhh!!!

Today hasn't helped as I've been out of my office for some appointments in Yorkshire so had breakfast and lunch out and I did not choose wisely :-(

Plus I'm due on my period this week and thinking I'm not gonna bother with weigh in as despite knowing the reason why I'll be upset if I've put on!!!!

Went to the gym last night and going again tomorrow, prepared my meals for the next couple of days so I've not gone off the rails completely but I'm on the verge and feeling so angry with myself :-(

Rant over Xxxxx

Hi,
Couldnt you use your weeklies for the outings?
Dont beat yourself up about it, we all have "moments" lol
If you have put on this week, even like you say your due this week, then let it spur you on to loose next week...
You can always do it for next week, you've got it all planned for this week and you've been hitting the gym so good on you!

Deep breath and carry on!

You can do it! :)

When your period is due, it's doubly hard to keep on top off things! Don't miss the WI, even if you think the news will be bad, at least you're prepared for it. You're so close to goal, even with all the nights out planned you can still get there in a month or so! You've done so well, keep it up!

Don't get yourself down. Like you said you're going to the gym (I alway feel so much better and happier after exercising) and you're not going off the rails with you food. If you do STS or gain you know it's due to your period and you should bounce back next week (I know it's another week) but just keep in mind it'll just be water weight. :)

Chin up. You're doing so well (you look great in your picture) and like you said to me on another feed just keep at it. :) :)

PMT is a killer when u r dieting....cos all we want to do is eat....anmd not damn veggies.....LOOOL.

OK so u had a few bad days.....don't let it push u off the track. Keep going,,,,,and well done form being only 3.5lbs to goal :D

Thanks folks for the lovely supportive responses!!! Feeling much better today, fully back on track and had a cracking workout at the gym :)

I've also decided to get weighed tomorrow and face whatever it says on the scales.....if I have put on I'll know exactly why and then I can work on getting it back off again!!!

I nearly got to target two years ago when I did WW but I never actually got there and put the weight back on gradually so I'm really determined to get there to prove to myself that I CAN do it despite all my blips and however long it takes :) I'm also gonna go to classes regularly so it doesnt start creeping back on, women eh and our wobbles!!!

Thanks again guys for the fab advice and words of wisdom :) Xxxxx

Back