Help !!!!

nannie nu

I just cannot stop picking :-( I'm not to bad in the day but at night when I'm tired or when I wake up I just have got no willpower.... Sometimes I don't even know I've eaten till I see the evidence the next morning :-:)eek:

Hi nannie nu, how long have you been on LT? And how long have you been nibbling? Instead of nibbling go on this web site and read everyone's stories, or try to keep urself busy, drink plenty of water that's what I do ;)

Never mind, just start again, you can do it, we are all here for you ;) :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes it can take a while to get into the mindset of full food replacement, don't worry too much, just try and monitor what you're doing and break the habit slowly x

Hi ladeton, this is my 3rd wk on lt , I was ok the first wk but struggling to drink enough water. Have read that it's ok to add more water to the shakes which I have now started to do.i am just trying to get use to this site . Thank you for your support x

PS, if you're struggling with water, I find it easier to drink it warm.....goes down easier!

I hate tapwater so I buy fizzy water.
Most supermarkets sell super cheap stuff.
I usually buy the 19p stuff from ASDA.

I suppose I should add that I'm a pepsi max addict - normally drink about 2l a day - so the fizzy water sort of helps.

FJ so you make the chocolate shakes with hot water and a blender? For a hot chocolate? :) I'd like to try something different, I'm going to get the vanilla ones tomorrow and add coffee to it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fizzy water fills me up brilliantly!

I started LT yesterday + I'll be honest I've nibbled a little bit too :(
I cut down to 1 meal a day last week to prepare myself starting LT. I know I've gotta cut it out, its just soo hard to when I'm making my lil girl something to eat :eek:

Back