Help :(

loopzyloo

Im struggling to find a way forward, been maintaining while calorie counting for weeks, exercising like mad but can't seem to budge. Felt totally down hearted and spent the last 3 days eating rubbish. Not sure if I should try ww or sw again to give me some structure, can any one give me some advice :'(

Hey

Coupe of questions

How many cals are u eating?

Are you eating back exercise cals?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

I started trying to cope on 1200 but that was impossible to me! So I increased to 1500 plus burning around 500-600 calories per day with exercise, maybe eating 200 of them. Was staying exactly the same at 12st 13lb. Exercising 5/6 times per week which is 1/2 days more than usual but I'm taking my black belt in 4 weeks so have to keep my fitness levels up.

Thanks for replying :)

Hey loopzyloo, a couple of things to consider are:
1. are you drinking enough water?
2. have you been sick?
3. what sort of fats and sugars are you eating (even though you're ccing, not all foods are created equal)

Sometimes weight loss does plateau, and you've just gotta stick at it. It WILL budge eventually. But if you eat junk for weeks on end, it won't budge and soon it will creep up again. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying it because I did that and my weight has started to go up, so now I'm back. So please consider that before you mess up your good work :) What you were doing was working, if you stick at it more weight should come off (unless there's something wrong, but it is normal for weight loss to plateau for a bit before it drops again all of a sudden).

You're possibly building up muscle due to all the exercise you're doing. Have you measured yourself because although your weight is the same you may well be losing inches.

Back