Help!! :-(

xSinead

Silver Member
Got weighed Friday morning, in just 4 weeks i've lost 22lb.
But my CDC is away now and i won't see her until next tuesday, a week tomorrow. I'm doing soooo rubbish! I just had a bag of salted tortilla chips, and now i feel awful. If i stick to SS purely from tomorrow up until next tuesday (a whole week) do you think i'll be ok and lose a couple of lbs? NEED SOME POSITIVE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT RIGHT NOW!

Hi,
this is SS and its bloody hard so dont be too down on yourself. Everyone is entitled to a lapse and I bet more people have them then they admit. You have done reay well to get this far so focus on that and how you feel each week when you get in them scales and you know you done that by sticking to it and not giving in to temptation. Focus on getting back into ketosis for when your CDC gets back and put it down to one of them moments you loose control.
All the best and chin up
Charlean xx

You know how hard this diet is to stick to do not worry about this little blip draw a line move on. If you don't it will eat away at you and then you'll give up and eat some more. YOUR doing fantastic look how much you've archived in 4 weeks you should be very proud of yourself don't let one blip stop you from reaching your goal you can do this keep smiling and go for it x

hey sinead, i remember when you were first posting on the forum as we joined at roughly the same time, you were really worried about eating that small piece of chicken you posted and you were panicking that you wouldnt have a good first loss at your first weigh in. Look at you now - you've lost 22lbs in a month, well done you!! you're doing soooo well, dont worry about the chips, i'm sure if you stick to SS or SS+ this week you'll be fine. don't beat yourself up over it, you're only human and you've obviously managed to stick to CD well enough to achieve the weight loss that you have over the past few weeks.

good luck with the rest of CD hun, i'm sure there's more fab losses to come from you! :bighug:xx

Thank you girlies :D
Doing SS today, and i feel much better. For me, pacing my shakes out and reasonable times throughout the day is what helps me!

I know, when i first started i felt bad for having chicken, or some brocoli, or even a blob of low fat salad cream.. but like you say, i've lost 22lb in just 4 weeks (less than a month, a month was yesterday :p) so i should be very proud!! x

Hey Sinead wow look at how well you have done that is amazing!! I think you are going to reach your goal before you think you will..
I also spread my shakes out through the day it helps me loads while on ss =D Im doing my week of 810 now as i have completed 12 weeks on ss and i am struggling to eat ha ha cant believe how much my stomach has actually shrunk a bit of chicken and veg wud of never filled me up before lol
Keep it up chick your doing great and i wish ja many more happy losses =)

Yolande said:
Hey Sinead wow look at how well you have done that is amazing!! I think you are going to reach your goal before you think you will..
I also spread my shakes out through the day it helps me loads while on ss =D Im doing my week of 810 now as i have completed 12 weeks on ss and i am struggling to eat ha ha cant believe how much my stomach has actually shrunk a bit of chicken and veg wud of never filled me up before lol
Keep it up chick your doing great and i wish ja many more happy losses =)

Well done Yolande... 12 weeks in.... On ss.. Brilliant.. How much have you lost ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Yolande... 12 weeks in.... On ss.. Brilliant.. How much have you lost ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey thanks yeah 12 weeks no cheats to be honest tho the time went so fast so hoping my next 12 weeks on ss goes just as fast =D I have now lost 61lbs still cant believe it when people ask i have to remind myslef yes you have lost 61lbs hee hee

I miss all my mini's :) I get weighed thursday after 2 weeks of my CDC being on holidayyy.. dreading it as i've been naughty!

Back