HELP!

Im on day 4 and so far, dare i say it, its been a breeze....ive done the food shopping today, walking round sainsurys, no problem....get home and the boyfriend cooks his southern fried chicken, only eats half, and has left the other half in the fridge for later....i swear its calling me!!!! ive just had my 'dinner' (strawberry shake) which has helped a bit, but now im scared to go in the kitchen in case i have a moment of weakness....

I have to keep reminding myself; "If you eat that, even the teeeeniest piece of it... You'll have to struggle to get back into Ketosis again!"

It's seriously not worth it, lady!!!

thanks for your support - i made it through without flaking!! Day 5 im coming to get ya!!! lol!

Well done Jo on day 5, I'm also on day 5 today and so far so good :) I'm so glad I came across this site as its great to see I'm not the only one on this diet, friends are been supportive but the don't understand what it's like, will be great to see how your getting along, keep up the good work and have a great weekend xx :)

It's so so hard when other people are cooking yummy things! I was giving out to my mum during the week for moaning, but I went to her house yesterday and I could understand her viewpoint then, because my dad and brothers were all having nice things for dinner and there were so many things to pick at in the kitchen! I find it so much easier in my flat because my other brother who I live with is too lazy to cook usually haha and we tend to have no food in!

When Im tempted I tend to find myself pressing my lips together really hard, I will not let myself f*ck this up!!!

Back