Help!

jolly J

Lost 1/2 lb last week put it back on again ! Feel rubbish been 100% for nearly 4 months. pharmacist rang Lipotrim as he is confused! Lady at Lipotrim said I cannot do this diet and not lose weight! Said well if you know you've been 100%..... YES I HAVE been bloody 100% .... Really feel like giving up but if I start eating will put loads of weight on as apparently I can put on weight when only on 400 and something calories per day!!!! And I go to the gym everyday except weekends! And I ride 4-5 times a week! Freezing cold and down in the dumps. Need some cheering up folks :( x[/QUOTE]

Aww Jolly it has to be a blip like on week 7? you went on to lose well again after that. It must be realy disheartening as our weigh ins are what keep us going I think I would feel the same. Id try one more week and see if it improves? big hugs .............you have done an amazing job

Daisy1966 said:
Aww Jolly it has to be a blip like on week 7? you went on to lose well again after that. It must be realy disheartening as our weigh ins are what keep us going I think I would feel the same. Id try one more week and see if it improves? big hugs .............you have done an amazing job

Oh no :( u seem to work out loads u could turning the fat into muscle this happened last year with me i did spinning classes everyday and didnt loose anything once i cut down my excersie i lost again.. P.s sorry spelling mistakes my phone is messed up lol

Hi folks, yes I thought that Daisy, seems to me my body puts up a fight every so often and says no that's enough! Hope it gives in again for next week! I haven't done as much exercise this week as back to work ( was on holiday last 2 weeks and hit the gym hard!) Lipotrim lady says I have got to be burning fat but holding water. Didn't expect it to go up though:( have been very grumpy for last 2 days might be hormones! Pharmacist keeps suggesting I do refeed but want to keep going until 1st June. Thanks for your support. Xxx

Hi Jolly, I feel your pain hun. I went and got some Ketostix to check I hadn't knocked myself out of Ketosis (unknowingly) just to set my mind at rest. My chemist ordered new scales in the end!! It's hard, but hang in there a little while longer.

im sure you will have a great loss next week to make up for it, keep with it untl then as it has to be a blip. plus, im told sometimes it takes a week or so for your excersize to catch up with you so next week should be a good'un! dont be disheartened x

There is water retention tablets you can buy but im not sure if allowed on lipotrim never had that problem. Im sure your loss will be big next week
Chin up hun xx

Could it just be that you are burning so many calories off from exercising that your body is holding on to it's resources a bit more - kind of rationing the weight loss?

Have you considered dropping the amount of exercise for a week or so to see if that makes a difference?

Hi MrC
That's what I have done for last few days mainly because I feel rubbish, so not done gym for 2 days and cancelled riding lesson last night and just chilled on sofa! Feel better today so off riding but see how I feel tomorrow morning regarding gym ( usually go 6.30am before work).
Lipotrim lady told me to try senokot incase the toilet thing was the issue and I have had a double dose last night! and seems to have done the trick :)

Maybe you are just building muscle by going to the gym (which is very good for you) and muscle weighs more than fat so try not to be disheartened love

Lipotrim lady told me to try senokot incase the toilet thing was the issue and I have had a double dose last night! and seems to have done the trick :)

So you managed the 'trots' without going riding then? :D

Haha yes I did :)

Hi Jolly J,

Looking at your weight loss record it does look like every 8 weeks or so your body hangs onto a little weight but then you have good weight loss the following weeks. Perhaps its something hormonal?

are you still losing size? We can all become a bit obsessed with the number on the scales, but the real reason we're doing this is to become slimmer and fitter. Sadly the scales are often the only tangible tool we have to monitor this.

I ran the London Marathon 3 years ago (i say ran, it was more of a jiggley jog). I barely lost any weight at all but i did drop two dress sizes. I think there is something in muscle being denser than fat.

Anyhoo, you're doing marvellously well - 5 stone!!! Thats more than my 4 year old weighs and he's blinking heavy to carry around!!!

Babybollo x

Hi Jenny and Babybollo,
Things are much better I did lose inches but yes it is those damn scales which keep us motivated! Everyone at home ill with a a flu bug coughing like mad keeping me awake :( but I have avoid it so far! Have been on 2 lots of antibiotics over last week as had infection in gums and toe! Going for blood tests on Wednesday but counting down now to refeed June 1st, I plan to do that for a few weeks as I am going away middle of June then on holiday in July. Planning to join a slimming club to keep on the straight and narrow and then in August I may come back to LT for the final push! :)

wow u have been in the wars, poor thing! well done on keeping on lipotrim thru it! just a warning with slimming world: they tell you that you can ea as much as you want - its not true!!! keep an eye on your portion sizes and u will be fine :)

dont beat yourself up, 5 stone is massive achievement!

thanks guys :)
Its great to have your support.
Back on track really keen to get down to a healthy BMI!
Really, really wanna be in the 20's that will feel great! x

Back