Help!

Beth_1308

Hi, I'm doing Slimming World EE but having a problem. I've also started on medication this week and just can't face eating. This week I've had 13 Syns, I'm not trying to stop myself from having what I want it's just I don't want anything. Is this going to affect my first weigh-in on Monday? I am eating maybe twice a day, today I've had a hi-fi bar and a can of baked beans. I will have a salad with chicken later but really can't fancy a big portion. ANy advice would be welcome.

Thanks

I am sorry it has taken so long to get a response to this. Unfortunately, all I can say is wait and see - your main priority is your health and so your medication is priority. If the feeling of being unable to eat persists I would be going back to your docs and asking for something to stop you feeling rough alongside it.

As far as your weigh in goes, well, you havent been using this as an excuse to just eat rubbish, so if you see a gain of any sort, it will only be because of the medication and not a true weight gain which should resolve itself in due course, chances are though you will still lose, simply because you havent been able to eat too much. Just eat when you can, as best you can, things will right themselves in time. Hope it goes well.

Beth_1308 said:
Hi, I'm doing Slimming World EE but having a problem. I've also started on medication this week and just can't face eating. This week I've had 13 Syns, I'm not trying to stop myself from having what I want it's just I don't want anything. Is this going to affect my first weigh-in on Monday? I am eating maybe twice a day, today I've had a hi-fi bar and a can of baked beans. I will have a salad with chicken later but really can't fancy a big portion. ANy advice would be welcome.

Thanks

When i started sw there was so much choice compared to other diets i found i didnt use my syns Alot and tbh i still dont but i have still lost weight in fact for past dee days ive only had a few syns its noce to know they are there of you need them though like last week when i really fancied crisps 2 bags coming in at 11 syns but i could have them and enjoyed them i used to eat crisps sweets etc all the time prob more out of habit than actually wanting them but now its different hope your better soon xxx

Beth_1308 said:

Thanks

I think it will depend on your body and how it loses weight tbh. I rarely use my syns (max about 30 a week) and I have been fine and I know people in my group who use every syn every week so maybe just see how it goes for you and look at adjusting it then hun

Back