help

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Ive just been prescribed this and was very much looking forward to starting it but they havent got any in stock anywhere :( does anyone know anywhere that has them? Thanks x

It will take a miracle at the minute for you to find any . There's been a problem for a good 5 months now. Every now and again a couple of chemists get a few boxes but hardly ever. It's a matter of ringing round them about once a week to see but don't get your hopes up.

However you should eat as if you've been taking them. It will get you into good habits for when you fo get hold of some.

If you look in the stickies section at the top you will see a great post about how to eat but basically only eat foods that are 5g or less in the 100g . Don't look st the portion amount of fat, portions vary but the 100g amounts are standard and a good guide. Don't have more than 45g of fat per day and break that down so that each meal is no more than 15g of fat.

Good luck you can do it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I took them for 6 months and lost 4stone...kept it off til I became pregnant! Now have 2 stone of baby weight to lose, so cant wait for them to be back in stock!!!

Am following SW in the meantime.

I was told by my chemist its due September...but then the dates been moving further and further away for months

Good luck when you get them though, they are brilliant!

K x

Back