Help!!!!

sididd

Gold Member
Hi all.....two weeks holidays over, first week great but let myself down big time in week two...
Do I continue on cruise or go back on attack??????? please forgive this Dukan sinner :-( urgent advise needed xxx

Hello
I did exactly the same!
I've gone back to attack( finish tomorrow)
Just thought I'd feel better loosing any holiday weight first!
How was it? I loved turkey!! X

Fantasic holiday but boy wasn't it hot!!!! The thing about Turkey is the food is toooo nice. Did you feel the tremors while you were?? How scary was that!!!!

Yeh was amazing food where we were but thankfully it was too hot to eat loads
I just drunk them dry
We went to Antalya it was beautiful I want to be back there now,
I bet you won't have put half as much on as u think
I thought I'd done a stone and had done 5lbs!
Xx

Hey Sid, glad you had a good holiday! When I've had a serious "blip" I've always done 3-4 days attack to get me back in the zone so to speak! Go on, ell us how much you gained? x

OMG..................weighed in with a gain of.....................4lb hahahahahaha love it, but I know there may be more to go on as the last week will need to catch up, so onwards and downwards.....pleased with that, (so to speak lol):)

4lb is nothing after 2 weeks of G & T's and turkish food - think you've been let off light or Mr Dukan has been sat on your shoulder for 2 weeks? ;) x

sididd said:
OMG..................weighed in with a gain of.....................4lb hahahahahaha love it, but I know there may be more to go on as the last week will need to catch up, so onwards and downwards.....pleased with that, (so to speak lol):)

Well done that's nothing!
Have u decided what your doing? Xx

Yes I have made my deicision.....will have a pv day today as ive missed cabbage and turnip sooo much, but will pp for the rest of the week till Thursday pv, Friday pp then b Saturday pp ready again for weigh in on Sunday then Sunday pv, and fingers crossed not great gains in the next few days as my body seems to have a two week pattern. I cant wait to get back to a normal eating routine...........I LOVE DUKAN......

Yes I have made my deicision.....will have a pv day today as ive missed cabbage and turnip sooo much, but will pp for the rest of the week till Thursday pv, Friday pp then b Saturday pp ready again for weigh in on Sunday then Sunday pv, and fingers crossed not great gains in the next few days as my body seems to have a two week pattern. I cant wait to get back to a normal eating routine...........I LOVE DUKAN......

Sounds like a plan to me!!

i had a gain of 3lbs which i was pleased with as i drank loads of wine, ate loads of bread & pastries & had pudding & icecream most days :rolleyes: i found it dificult to stick to dukan being in a hotel and at the mercy of cafes & restraunts each day.... i stuck to plan as much as i could but with very little french vocab it was a guessing game most of the time what i was eating lol. so im back on attack for a few days ( i did put a few other lbs on before i left due to stress eating) then see how it goes and then continue my conso

Ellie 3lb is worth it for a fab holiday....pre-Dukan I did that in a day xxx

I added 4lb after a week of piña colada and carby foods! Day three of pp now but won't get a chance to weigh until Wednesday or Thursday-scared!

im still in holiday mode :rolleyes: my TOTM started very early while away and im kinda suffering with it this month.... actually felt sick yesterday and hubby had to stop the car for me as i thought i was going to pass out. have lost 2 lbs though so will ease myself gently into it later today then full swing hopefully tommorrow

Oh heck Ellie, hope it passes. x

Back