HELP!!

I cant physically stomach the bars anymore, so i have decided to from monday, start having 3 shakes a day..
the only problem is this leaves me short.
But other than that, i am only doing this diet for 27 days, but now thinking about making it 26. Would that affect anything?

Cj

No I tried that a couple days. I have now sent them back to exante and will buy more shakes. Just hoping that I don't feel too sick. Although this is day 10 and I feel worse than day 3! I'm so hungry and nearly failed today. I wish you could buy will power! :(

I can 2nd that the tesco bars are really nice and its nice to chew on something aswell.

hey :) I have low blood pressure which makes me easily feel dizzy even when i stuff my face, I have been having half a shake / bar / soup at a time and then the other half a little later, so its like smaller meals but more often. People kept saying I look very white and I was worried about driving but having half at a time has helped loads and makes me get through the day x

so i am allowed to eat the tesco bars? thats good to know. Although i dont mind having an extra shake a day, but i am running out and cant afford more!!
How far ahead are you lot? Im on my 12th day. Still havent lost more than half a stone the first week... feel like im putting on weight haha

Back