HELP!!!

This is my first week I got weighed Monday, I have a lot to loose 10stone+ but I have not started I am struggling and keep doing the i'll start tomorrow, any tips on how to break the circle? I would be really grateful :0) x

Try searching out some recipes that you fancy; if you have some nice meals to look forward to you will be more motivated to give it a try, rather than thinking about things you need to cut down on, think of things you CAN have. Check out the "what's for tea tonight" thread for inspiration - good luck, just pick your day (after a food-shop for ingredients) and just start!

Hi There.
Welcome to SW and this forum, as the other person said, think of the foods that you like then look for a SW version! That's how I started, Curries, KFC chicken, kebabs & pizza's!!!!Now eat them whenever I like, all SW of course! For ideas, follow the link below.
Pete

Pete, your recipe thread is inspiring!!! Love all the photos too, it really gets the tastebuds tickled! Thanks for posting :)

I have just over 7 stone to lose just going to start ee as from tomorrow maybe we can help each other I am doing from home as no class near me xx

megygogs said:
I have just over 7 stone to lose just going to start ee as from tomorrow maybe we can help each other I am doing from home as no class near me xx

That sounds good I get weighed tomorrow too, would be good to have a slimming buddy :0) xx

bilsat said:
Hi There.
Welcome to SW and this forum, as the other person said, think of the foods that you like then look for a SW version! That's how I started, Curries, KFC chicken, kebabs & pizza's!!!!Now eat them whenever I like, all SW of course! For ideas, follow the link below.
Pete

Thank u

Back