.......................help..........

Freyj4z

hi
i am really struggling ive been bouncing from diet to diet for years now and i got myself down to 13 stone then fell pregnant with my son, i am now up to 18st and i am killing myself over it every day....... i just cannot seem to find the motivation to move myself to do it and just keep telling myself ill do it eventually.... :cry:im very upset with myself and i really need the boost i have a photoshoot in 2 weeks and i am really nervous about it.....i hate everything about myself but unfortunetly i comfort eat.....i cannot afford things such as slimming world every week but i want to do something because when i step on those scales it just really disheartens me

You are here so you can do it with like minded people. There is so much great support on here you can tap into. You just need to find the vehicle you are going to use for your journey. Break it down into small targets that are easily achievable so you can be proud of every step you make. I am on a restart after gaining again, but if we were not here addressing it we would probably be slowly gaining even more and after Christmas crying that the scales were even more nasty. Good luck. You have done it in the past and will again.

stop thinking about your past sucess and weights. only think forward ahead and see what can be. Only you can seperate those thoughts but its possible x

There's such wonderful inspiration here. Titanium alone is worth this website!!!

You have the BEST reason to lose weight. Your baby.

Being overweight is so bad for your health so you need to do it for you. And you are a very good reason too.

Choose the plan for you, and you'll get help here. I do SW and the recipes and gals here are great. Lots of economical recipes to choose from so it won't break the bank either.

GOOD LUCK. Believe in yourself and think to the future.

Back