Step2 810kcal HELP!!!!

weeyin2be

I really need a buddy to help me! I'm so scared and confused by all the different things I'm reading and just trying to find somewhere people are regularly in contact....
I start the CD tomorrow (after I get my dr's signature) and I'm freaking out cause I can't seem to find anyone to actually have a conversation with!

You are in the right place. Have a good read through some if the FAQ threads and diaries and you will find answers to most of your questions, if not just ask! This is a great place for support.

zombiegirl said:
You are in the right place. Have a good read through some if the FAQ threads and diaries and you will find answers to most of your questions, if not just ask! This is a great place for support.

It's so supportive couldn't agree more with zombiegirl! I'm only on day 6 and this forum is bloody fantastic I would have given up after my msmouth headaches but I kept reading and chatting xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there, I totally agree with the others that this forum is a lifeline when you are feeling low, or just need some motivation. Your CDC should be able to put your mind at rest and answer any questions, but if you need any help as away. There always be someone on here able to help or answer your questions. Good luck and congrats on taking the 1st step!

Heidi

Aw you'll do fine Hun, keep on here, start a diary, pop over to people's diaries for inspiration, advice or just to chat...

Good luck !! X

Good luck :) xx

I'm a newbie too to CD so I'm more than happy to share and buddy up with you! I need that kick too, someone to question me so i know i have to stay on track for them! :)
But as everyone else has said, this seems to be a fab place to meet anybody anyway and just reading everyone's diaries and general conversations is brill for a pick me up! :)

I'm a newbie too to CD so I'm more than happy to share and buddy up with you! I need that kick too, someone to question me so i know i have to stay on track for them! :)
But as everyone else has said, this seems to be a fab place to meet anybody anyway and just reading everyone's diaries and general conversations is brill for a pick me up! :)

Sorry I haven't been on... Had a really crazy week last week with work then crashed my car just Monday past so been kinda out of it on pain killers but I've managed to still stick to plan and my first weigh in on Tuesday showed that I'd lost 8lb which I'm mega chuffed with :) x

Back