Help!

Hi all. So I'm a uk expat living in the states and done slimming world for over a year back home. I just re started this week and so far so good.

Tonight I had a treat though - we have a great frozen yogurt place by us and instead of stuffing myself with icecream and candy on top I chose the fat free no sugar added strawberry frozen yogurt. I topped it with chunks of fresh fruit. I am stumped on the syns though. 4 ounces was 70 cals. No fat. How many syns do u think I should calculate. I weighed it and it 4.1 ounces :)

Hi all. So I'm a uk expat living in the states and done slimming world for over a year back home. I just re started this week and so far so good.

Tonight I had a treat though - we have a great frozen yogurt place by us and instead of stuffing myself with icecream and candy on top I chose the fat free no sugar added strawberry frozen yogurt. I topped it with chunks of fresh fruit. I am stumped on the syns though. 4 ounces was 70 cals. No fat. How many syns do u think I should calculate. I weighed it and it 4.1 ounces :)

I've had that fat free/no added sugar ice cream & was plesantly surprised how nice it was. I'd use 1 syn per 20 cals = 3.5 syns.

Back