Help

LouMo

I am in desperate need of starting a diet plan and quite interested in Herbalife due to the quick weight loss. Can anyone tell me is it a total meal replacement and does it send you into ketosis? How do the shakes taste?

I am in desperate need of starting a diet plan and quite interested in Herbalife due to the quick weight loss. Can anyone tell me is it a total meal replacement and does it send you into ketosis? How do the shakes taste?

Hi hun...

Herbalife isn't a total meal replacement as you have 2 shakes, 2 high protein shakes and a meal which is high protein, low carb and low fat.

The plan doesn't put you into ketosis...

I have tried the chocolate, cookies and cream and vanilla and I like all 3... You need to have them with soya milk as its hard for your body to digest all the dairy otherwise.

I wouldn't necessarily say you lose weight fast as you are still having between 1000 - 1200 calories a day so it's defo not a quick fix ;-)

Before you decide to do Herbalife you need to ask yourself whether you can actually swap two meals for shakes as its not easy as some people think when it comes down to it x

And... Herbalife is nothing like slim fast, the shakes are sooooo much more filling! The plan is all about high protein low carbs so you'll find that you won't get hungry like on SF x

Thanks so much for the reply. I have attempted SF but feel the sugary shakes are making me crave sugar more and also choc snacks :( So it's still a 2 shake meal replacement and what kind of dinners do you have (or lunch if you can play about with meals) if you don't mind me asking what are the costs of it all. How are you doing on it? X

Thanks so much for the reply. I have attempted SF but feel the sugary shakes are making me crave sugar more and also choc snacks :( So it's still a 2 shake meal replacement and what kind of dinners do you have (or lunch if you can play about with meals) if you don't mind me asking what are the costs of it all. How are you doing on it? X

I tried SF in the summer and lasted all of two days, I was starving!!!

I have a shake for breakfast and one for lunch and then have a meal in the evenings. Others have their meal at lunchtime. Just do whatever suits you

I have a diary on here, have a nosey...

My meals so far have been, roast chicken and veg, chili with salad, stewed steak with mushrooms and onions and veg, chicken and egg salad, tuna and egg salad. Tonight I will either have pork chop or gammon and egg x

I'm doing well with it too, though it did take some time for the weight loss to kick in. High protein meals are recommended. As far as cravings, the only thing I do sometimes crave is diet coke, and that's mainly because I was drinking too much of it. Now I usually have just one a day with my meal.

As far as the costs, it depends on how much you want to lose and how quickly you want to lose it. Keep in mind there are additional products included in their plan, such as tea and multivitamins.

I have to put half a banana in my shake! I liked slimfast but farts smelt really bad so now trying herbalife. One week in and my tummy hasnt settled but I am going to stick with it until my month is up, then I see if I feel better and weight any less. Good luck and lets us know how u r doing

I have to put half a banana in my shake! I liked slimfast but farts smelt really bad so now trying herbalife. One week in and my tummy hasnt settled but I am going to stick with it until my month is up, then I see if I feel better and weight any less. Good luck and lets us know how u r doing

My stomach hasn't been affected at all!

My stomach hasn't been affected at all!

You dont know how lucky u r!!! what are u taking? i got the ultimate plan but will never touch the fiber tablets, i also got the protein powder and aloe concentrate. i keep forgetting to take the tablets sometimes

You dont know how lucky u r!!! what are u taking? i got the ultimate plan but will never touch the fiber tablets, i also got the protein powder and aloe concentrate. i keep forgetting to take the tablets sometimes

Erm, Im not sure!!

I got... 2 shakes, herbal tea, fibre and herb tablets, vitamins, and two boxes of snack bars. I have also bought the soup to have as a snack too

I am going for my meeting on Thursday afternoon. Hope the diet suits me well as I'm s veggie aswell. Also hope I can keep up with the cost. Thanks for all your help and look forward to hearing your success stories x

i love the taste of herbalife shakes (apart from vanilla, not keen on it so i mix it with other flavours!)

Back