Step 1 Sole Source Help :(

shmoos

I am on my second day of diet, and my god these porridges are HORRIBLE! Any tips to get them down the shoot or to make them taste better??? x x x

I am on my second day of diet, and my god these porridges are HORRIBLE! Any tips to get them down the shoot or to make them taste better??? x x x

I have never tried the porridge. I've never been a fan of them so didnt even try them on Cambridge. If you don't like them, your CDC should be able to change then for shakes.

I am not a huge porridge fan but i love the original and the maple and pecan they are lovely and sweet if u are not liking ur cdc can exchange for something else xx

More water. :)

I can't stand the texture if they're made with the amount of water specified on the packet. So I make them using that amount of water (otherwise they boil over in the microwave :() then add a bit more water from the kettle so that it turns out more like oaty soup. :) Sounds mad but it works for me. :D

I can't eat the porridges in the first few days as I find my taste buds aren't ready yet! Once I am a few days in I absolutely adore the porridges (all three of them) and I now eat them at least once a day.

Everyone is different and everyone likes different things. I cannot stomach the soups. Not at all, not even a tiny bit. Bleurgh. But some people feel that way about the shakes/bars/porridge!

I haven't tried the porridges. The thought of them turns me right off. However I love the shakes, soups and bars - it helps to be easily pleased on this diet!

I agree with babymumma2, talk to your CDC and you can swap for something else.

I had a porridge in my first day of Cambridge and I literally vomited it back up and since that fateful day in July i can't bear to bring myself to try one again! I'd say avoid!

The first week will be pure hell as you're going through carb/ sugar withdrawals it takes on average 4/5 days to get into ketosis! Just stick with it Hun you'll get through it!

Back