Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by CHRISR, 9 February 2013.

CHRISR Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    Well I've been missing ............ and most of us know what happens when the finger is OFF the pulse ....... enough of that. I'm almost fully back to Dukan and all is not lost, I know what I must do and I will do it.

So I desperately need your help, what have I missed any new ideas, recipes etc. please please point me in the right direction. I'm off work this week so I have time to get my **** in gear :D

2. Timetogetserious

Timetogetserious Well-Known Member

I'm with you here!! Back on now and no messing!

You have to try the mug cake(without oatbran)
    It's delicious!
    Good luck you've done it before you'll do it again!! Xxx

CHRISR Well-Known Member

Thank you Laura never mind Dukan OMG how lucky are you living in Harrogate - Tour de France 2014!!! (I'm a very keen follower of cycling & Sir Bradley Wiggins)
  4. Slim2011

Slim2011 Well-Known Member

Hi I too have been missing in action but fully back on track so good luck and enjoy x

CHRISR Well-Known Member

Thanks Slim and to you too, oh and congrats on being fully back on track
  6. Timetogetserious

Excited is not the word xx
  7. Paulinegin

Paulinegin Well-Known Member

Mrs R is back in the house!! Whoop whoop! :D

Check out Becky's Ranger Cookbook thread, Chris - salt and pepper chicken and cheeseburger pie are two favourites for me now. Along with Ellie's (with oatbran) mug cake :D

P x

PS - surprised to hear you're a fan of Bradley Wiggins, not sure you've ever mentioned that before ... ;) ;) ;)

CHRISR Well-Known Member

Thanks P off to find the thread I've already found Laura's chicken cakes so that's one meal next week.

P, I'm sure I've never ever mentioned the one and only most super human athlete before, you must be thinking of someone else - lol ;)

CHRISR Well-Known Member

We may decide to stay the night before in Harrogate but it isn't too far away from here. Might decide to watch the peloton through Skipton. I am beside myself when the TdF is coming on TV ......
  10. Timetogetserious

Well if you get stuck with somewhere to stay we live almost on his route! Lol! Im more excited about that than the Olympics! X
  11. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

Welcome back Chris xx diet coke chicken one of my faves but I'm sure that was around before - its great to have you back you can do it xx
  12. CHRISR

CHRISR Well-Known Member

Ah thank you Scooter its good to be reminded of stuff too :)
  13. chinababe

chinababe Well-Known Member

14. sididd

sididd Well-Known Member

hey xxx welcome back
  15. sididd

sididd Well-Known Member

Chris I agree the salt and pepper chick is delish.................
  16. CHRISR

CHRISR Well-Known Member

Going to make this tomorrow night when my son is home from London, he loves S & P chicken