Extra Easy Help

willfitskinnyjeans

Gold Member
Does anyone else feel guilty when they have there syns? I'm really sticking to plan but when I do get my syns I feel like I'm cheating and falling off wagon I can't get my head into being "allowed" these treats.

Syns are there for a reason! SW have developed the plan so that the syns go hand in hand with everything else. The whole plan is carefully balanced, so that you will burn more calories than you take in, so no need to feel guilty! Just think of all the money SW have spent to make sure you can have nice things and not effect your weight loss!

I do agree that its hard to change your mindset, these things are what got us overweight in the first place. But if you look at naturally skinny people or people who dont have to think of their weight, they will eat chocolate, crisps, biscuits. But they will stop at one or two. They have "naughty" things, but its all in moderation, and SW have worked out the moderation for us until we are in a healthier mindset to do it for ourselves!

Well put pink. So many people are in class and wonder why not lost as much. Quite a few times its because they thought they was doing best by avoiding syns.... Not always the case. They recommend at least 5 syns if I don't have any in a recipe I have a choc bar like breakaway (5syns)

im the same - i feel guilty eating syns and rarely fit any in except a few with a dollop of Mayo or butter. IF i do use them i tend to bank them and have them at weekend, i know i need to change if i want to shift last few pounds but its so hard to avoid 'bad' food nearly all the time, then feel its ok to sit with a chocolate bar!! Stupid i know but i cant help it

if you struggle with having 'bad foods' or 'treats' use your syns in your cooking, use olive oil instead of frylight, extra bread, spread on your bread, if its the word syns that puts you off call them something else like points or something,

remember they are a part of the plan so to be 100% you need to have 5-15 a day

good luck xx

Back