Green Days Help!!

I'm sorry for ranting but.... Week 1- no loss Week 2- 2lb loss Week 3- 1/2 stone loss Week 4- 2lb gain Week 5- didn't weigh in Week 6- no change I really don't understand why I'm not losing! I've gone from a really unhealthy diet to over 1/3 fruit and veg. Super low fat super low everything! And I don't see any results! What's going on?! I've been 100% on plan. I do green religiously and although I'm bad about my water intake (I just drink tea) everything else is bang on! Could it just be that this diet doesn't suit my body?!

You have lost half a stone in 7 weeks! That's the average loss of 1lb per week on slimming world.

If you are following the plan without many problems and losing (which you Are even though its not as quick as you want) how can you say it doesn't suit you?!

All I would suggest is drink more water, drink green tea as its good for water retention and keep a food diary so you can make sure you aren't making silly mistakes - we all do sometimes.

How much exercise are you doing? Maybe increase this?

Could it be your scales? I find my scales although digital decent ones seem to vary a lot I have to leave them in the exact same spot cuz if they move more than an inch I get a completely different reading. Maybe u could try popping to boots once a week for weigh in. Will help rule out any inaccuracies with scales.

I know you mentioned that you didnt go to classes as you were saving for your wedding but is there no way you can find the 4.95 and attend a group - it might make all the difference. Some people are really good at going it alone - I'm unfortunately not one of them. You get loads of support at a good group (I know you get support on here but to me its just not the same)

AND you're 7lb down!!!! So still in the right direction.

Hi, I am vegetarian so follow the green plan. Ive been going to SW for nearly a year now and have lost over 4 stone. The plan works, you have to follow it all or there is no point. I always try to have my syns, if not 15 then close to it. This last week Ive had 14, 13, 14. Im working on a food diary at the minute to get my head in gear after a tricky few weeks and I would be happy to post it for you to see. I find variety works for me. I have different meals each day, sometimes I have leftovers but make sure the other meal is different. I make sure I always have the 1/3 superfree. I lost my first few stone without exercise, you dont HAVE to do it but it helps and it tones too. Could it be that you arent eating enough? I am posting a day of food diary here to show you what I did yesterday.

Free foods: activia yogurt, mix of spices, quorn mince, chilli powder,
chilli beans, spaghetti, peas, potato, sweetcorn, quorn mince,
activia yogurt
Superfree: grapes, apple, mushrooms, banana, passata, pear, tomatoes, banana,
garlic, grapes, onion, orange, green beans, onion, carrots
HEA: milk
HEB: 2 weetabix
Syns: minstrels (5), kopp kopps (5), flying saucers (3), sugar (1) _14_

This was breakfast, 2 meals although both using quorn mince. Left over cottage pie, and spag bol. And a few snacks and syns :D Love them syns!

I haven't had a weight loss for a couple of weeks s would appreciate any feed back please! I'm on green.... Banana and satsuma with 2 activia 0%, cup of tea (hea) Coffee with sweetener and 2 alpen light bars (heb) 2 mug shots with marmite, large salad, fruit salad Diet coke and banana Sweet potato, onion and normal potato rosti, quorn sausages (2 syns) with broccoli Options hot choc (2 syns)

I haven't had a weight loss for a couple of weeks s would appreciate any feed back please! I'm on green.... Banana and satsuma with 2 activia 0%, cup of tea (hea) Coffee with sweetener and 2 alpen light bars (heb) 2 mug shots with marmite, large salad, fruit salad Diet coke and banana Sweet potato, onion and normal potato rosti, quorn sausages (2 syns) with broccoli Options hot choc (2 syns)

Diary sounds good hun! The body is a strange thing - are you due on? Are you under stress ? Anything can aggravate weight .. Have you measured yourself? Maybe your loosin inches not pounds ? Keep at it .. I do green days as I'm veggie, so if you want any help I'm here xxx

Keep a record of everything you eat. I didn't do well at first but now have lost about 5lbs and am so into it ....we are only human!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back