Help!

hartleyhare123

Hi, is there a stickie or a thread that helps and explains ww? How it works etc or do I need to join a class to understand it? Many thanks!

Hi, is there a stickie or a thread that helps and explains ww? How it works etc or do I need to join a class to understand it? Many thanks!

Basically you can do

PP which is a Daily Allowance of PP (Based on Gender/Weight/Height/DOB) plus 49pp Weeklies to spend on life's little luxuries. Every food then has a PP value and you can use your 'budget' as you wish.

OR

SF/F&H which means you get to eat unlimited (Within reason) from a designated list and still get your 49pp Weeklies for Luxuries.

Hope this helps :) Any questions please shout :) x

What Serena said :)

If you decide to do ProPoints (which WW recommend the new people start on) then you will get an allowance of daily points. It depends on your age, height and weight and it lowers as you lose weight but will never drop below 26. It's tempting to eat less than your points allowance as you think you might lose more weight, but I would advise against it. If you start to eat less than your allowance, when your allowance drops then you'll be forced to eat even less again in order to keep your weight loss going and you could get into a right pickle!

Everyone gets 49 weekly points to be used however you wish- meals out, alcohol, treats and so on. You can use as much or as little of these as you like, but even if you eat all 49 you will still lose weight! This is what makes WW so good- you really can eat chocolate, cakes and biscuits each week and still lose weight.

Make sure that you write down EVERYTHING you eat and its PP value. This helps immensely. Most fruit and vegetables are zero points and you can have as much as you want- but things like potatoes, sweetcorn and peas have PP values.

You could always go to one meeting to get the pack and have it explained to you, then carry on from home. The meetings are about £5. Personally I pay my £21 a month and get unlimited access to meetings, and the WW online part called Esource which has the community boards, recipes, articles etc and access to the WW app.

More Is More Sarah ;-) x

Yup indeed!

I was just looking on the WW for an explanation of their plans and there really is not much info, I was surprised!

Yup indeed!

I was just looking on the WW for an explanation of their plans and there really is not much info, I was surprised!

I guess it's quite Self Explanatory really.x

Thanks everyone, I still didn't get it ( must be dimmer than most! Lol) anyway joined ww online for £12 a month , so have info now, will take it one month at a time, the tracker thing is really useful cos you can just add what you've eaten, hopefully I will do better at this than sw.

Thanks everyone, I still didn't get it ( must be dimmer than most! Lol) anyway joined ww online for £12 a month , so have info now, will take it one month at a time, the tracker thing is really useful cos you can just add what you've eaten, hopefully I will do better at this than sw.

Good Luck Sweetie :) Will u start a diary on here? X

Back