HELP

Jelliebabe

Gold Member
Now I am fairly new took this. I'm in week three. I've eaten fairly well. The first week I had as bad weekend, still came out minus three lbs. Had a fairly spot on week l last week lost another 2lbs. I go out for dinner last night, had no carbs on my choices. Had one small dough ball, and really couldn't swerve the birthday cake. Back up to my start weight this morning! Please help. I just want to fall into some lovely lovely carbs now and sod it all. Is this just a carb hangover from yesterday? Will it go by tomorrow if I'm super strict. That's 5 whole lbs people! I could cry.

Yes it's carb hangover and water weight - dont fall now. Drink lots of water, have lots and lots of legal food if you are starving & hang in there. It will come off but atkins very unforgiving of cheats - see sticky about cheating. Doesn't mean what you've done is wasted - just means you have to get serious to get back on the wagon Good luck!

Thanks for that! I have with me - breakfast atkins muffins (1.5!) a bacon cheese omlette and a couple of chicken legs, probably more chicken for dinner! gonna V low carb for the next day or two or three and see if it shifts again. Running club tonight and I am actually going to run, instead of being lulled into walking all the way, thinking I'm doing my friend a good turn as she cant run at the mo.

GAH I HATE MY SCALES!

Back