Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pudge30, 27 January 2014.

1. pudge30

pudge30 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

I am new to this website, I have only joined today.

I have been doing slimming world since June 2013 and I have been really struggling so I have come on here in search for help.

I was wondering if anyone can help. I am rubbish when it comes to cooking and food i never know what to do and tend to go to the freezer for processed foods and just stick them in the oven hence the weight gain.

Can anyone give me some ideas on simple family meals that i can do as im not very adventurous in the kitchen lol.
  2. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

What about spag bol? That's a firm favourite in this house! :) plus if you use the cheese as hexa you can have it over it!
  3. pudge30

Hi I do Spag bol already.

Yes I have a slow cooker.

4. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Well-Known Member

I have the bbq pulled pork (although im using beef) in the slow cooker, it was so easy and smells lush, just search the site for recipies and you will be surprused how easy some of them are!!
  5. pudge30

thank you I really appreciate your help x
  6. beslim2014

beslim2014 Well-Known Member

Hiya and welcome. Loads of help on here. The thread with delicious meal with minimum ingredients is fab. There is loads of delicious recipes on it. Good luck :)