1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LouiseJanex, 26 March 2014 Social URL.

1. LouiseJanex

LouiseJanex Member

Weigh in tomorrow (Thursday) at 9.15am! I really need a loss after my first gain last week :(

I've been pretty good so far but just want to 'boost' it today!

I don't know if that's even possible? If so what could I do?

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. RosiePops

RosiePops Well-Known Member

Not sure if anything genuinely works but the day before weigh in I make sure I drink plenty and swap coffee for peppermint tea. Without being too graphic, it helps me 'go'!
    Eat lightly/plenty of superfree so its easy to digest?
    That's all I can think of!
    Good luck and try not to worry about it, its just one week :)
    Rosie x

4. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

Im not sure if it helps but I try to swap coffee for herbal tea (usually cammomile)
    I try to fill up at breakfast time (but stay as SF and low syn as I can)
    Have a light lunch and evening meal and eat nothing too 'heavy'- try and stay away from pasta and potatoes come evening meal. I like to have Fish and veggies most days before WI. I tend to use my B choice as a slice of toast in the morning or 1 alpen light bar.

There is a woman who goes to one of the groups I've attended and she swears by fish for a good loss (Ithink she sticks to it for most of the week though, not just the day before)

Remember this is a journey though and there are no quick fixes, just learn from any hiccups, draw a line and move on :)
    .x.x.x.

5. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

When I went to class I always had loads of coffee during the day as that really clears out my system :eek:

6. Phoenix_Girl

Phoenix_Girl Well-Known Member

Maybe switch to Success Express for a day to see if it can help you whittle a bit more off?

7. marymary

marymary Well-Known Member

I agree with the others who mentioned green / herbal tea. I'm not sure if this works but it makes me feel slimmer and helps me "go" too!