Extra Easy Help.

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Well the only one who can help me of course is myself. I have been going off the rail both with slimming world and trying to be vegan in fact I have been calling myself vegan/vegitarian.

I think I need to go to a class but absolutely is not my scene. So maybe do it online.

Would that make you feel accountable. It would certainly help to have the online syn calculator. Especially when I am on holiday. I have lost a stone but put 3lbs back on. I feel my jogging would improve if my weight was less.

Or should I just start again and use my will power.

Any words of advice would be appreciated
Faye

Hi Faye. I absolutely can't stand going to group, but I do it for the accountability (and the certificates/stickers). I know if I switch to online, I probably would not feel so bad and dread the scales if I had a bad week, and I would probably let thing slip. I want to get to target so much, that I am just grinning and bearing it. I have even become disillusioned with my lazy consultant, as she has started cutting corners (didn't run Couple of the Year, and pulled Woman of The Year name out of a hat!), but I'm near the end now, and can't be bothered switching groups.

Yes I understand. My friend is the same. I am a bit fed up of sw and thought of either ww s or just counting cals.
you must keep on though as you have done so well.
faye x

Yes I understand. My friend is the same. I am a bit fed up of sw and thought of either ww s or just counting cals.
you must keep on though as you have done so well.
faye x
I gave up sw for the same reasons, sitting for a whole hour watching the consultant wade through( via her tablet ) the names of members who had either lost or gained, and saying over and over 'how are you feeling? I remember at one meeting when one of the social team reached her target weight, her reaction? jumping for joy around the room in front of existing members and newcomers waiting to join,, it was highly embarassing!! I am now doing sw myself and am able to organise my own menus for the week ( I use recipes from old sw magazines or go online ) Not going to group saves me £20 a month!! My group consultant pleaded for me to come back but I stood my ground and have not returned for over a month. I stopped subscribing to their magazine and am now awaiting a refund ( its been a week since I contacted them). So here's to my own personal success in my journey to lose weight my way!! ( without the hassle of group meetings)

Yes. I had a last try at a new group. The minute she called me sweet heart did it for me. Ensued by a twenty min chat on the cottage pie recipe.

better spend the time exercising.

i ve looked at ww but think I will just do sw from home.

i wish there was a free syn calculator or you could buy one.

then again you can just call it 20 cals per syn

good luck
Faye

I gave up sw for the same reasons, sitting for a whole hour watching the consultant wade through( via her tablet ) the names of members who had either lost or gained, and saying over and over 'how are you feeling? I remember at one meeting when one of the social team reached her target weight, her reaction? jumping for joy around the room in front of existing members and newcomers waiting to join,, it was highly embarassing!! I am now doing sw myself and am able to organise my own menus for the week ( I use recipes from old sw magazines or go online ) Not going to group saves me £20 a month!! My group consultant pleaded for me to come back but I stood my ground and have not returned for over a month. I stopped subscribing to their magazine and am now awaiting a refund ( its been a week since I contacted them). So here's to my own personal success in my journey to lose weight my way!! ( without the hassle of group meetings)
Hi
I hope it worked for you. I got as far as being called sweet heart for the 3rd time and vowed never again
Again I was begged to stay. Wish you could just pay for the app for the syns as i am vegan some products are impossible to calculate.
Faye

Back