Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 22 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive stuggled even more with my water this 2nd week, sometimes only managing 2 litres, and ive just weighed myself (granted its the middle of the day and i normally weigh in the morning) and it doesnt look good. Could this have something to do with my water intake? Also Im not weeing much at all, I can drink 2 litres and wee only 2 times a day. Last week I was weeing for england, on 2 1/2 litres a day??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i think you know the answer - up your water intake.

good luck

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    yep, drink more and also, try to drink regularly i.e. a pint slowly over an hour which should improve with the weeing situation! I find if i only drink every now and again but in large quantities i have the same thing! xx

5. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    It's so hard, in my job, its so unbelieveably busy, i'm away from the staff room for hours at a time sometimes. It'd be much easier if i had a desk job or something.

6. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Could you not bring some sports bottles of water around with you. You don't have to buy them all the time, you could refill them? I also much prefer drinking the water at room temperature if that helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.