Help!!

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
Does anyone have any spare will power and motivation?? I wish it was that easy!
Maybe a kick up the ***** is what I need.

Feeling down and really struggling at the moment to get back on track after not being on SS for a while. Lots of problems at the moment - excuses I know but dieting seems unimportant in the context of other things. If I was able to maintain it wouldn't be so bad but I seem to slip so easily back into bad habits. But I can feel that out of control feeling and don't like it much. I know it's down to me but I think it helps to write it down.

Sorry about the moan. xx

kick kick kick ;)

i underderstand totally, i had a really bad week last week.

be strong and drinks loads, take a nap, go for a walk, work out how much lighter you will be in 4 weeks if you stick to it etc...

take one day at a time.

I have had a very stressfull time too, and planning to move soon too, but eating and coming off the plan really wont help at all. you'll end up feeling worse, with less energy, less motivation etc... the struggle will make you feel more proud later.

I know its hard but you can do it :D

sending hugs xx

Thanks hun. I am trying, may go to bed very early tonight xx

You are welcome to some of mine Daisybank ;)
No matter how s**t things are getting you must remember that this(dieting) is for YOU and only YOU can control it.Think of how you will feel when you reach your target. We all get down and bad things happen but this is for us and you can get through this :D
I hope things get better for you soon.:D:D

I know its hard but you must try hard to change your ways as we know old habits die hard but you can do this will power and small changes here and there.So come on babe chin up keep smiling xxx

You can have as much of mine as you like. I keep going by thinking of how my sister will react when she sees me for the first time in 5 months! (and hopefully 5 stone plus lighter - coz I won't see her till next month)

You have done this before and can do it again. How much do you want to lose and are there any events coming up you'd like to do it for?

x

No special events planned at the moment CF.
Thank you all so much for your support, I really appreciate it. x

Hiya honey you feeling any better? x

hey daisy, sending you some of the good stuff :vibes: :vibes: its so hard isnt it i think though once you get over the 1st week it gets easier when you go to the press for something come here or go for a walk bath or drive anything. just take it day by day shake by shake :) xx

hey!

I feel a bit better thanks hun, forum making me laugh tonight. At least I am not eating whilst on here! Hows you - missed you on here xx

Im ok thanks hun, missed every1 here to be honest and youre right being on here stops you eating!! xx

hows maintaining going?? xx

No special events planned at the moment CF.
Thank you all so much for your support, I really appreciate it. x

sending lots of hugs, as Gaz said this is tough and it takes an iron will to get through without a slip ( I should know) but you are human - so... think hard about why you are doing this, think about your food triggers and take it slow but deliberate and lots of luck xxx -:grouphugg:

Its going well but its not easy! I have days where i just want to eat loads but i try to make up for it with good days! Ive decided that for some of us weight id always going to be an issue xx

Its going well but its not easy! I have days where i just want to eat loads but i try to make up for it with good days! Ive decided that for some of us weight id always going to be an issue xx

Sensible thinking - if you know you're pushing it, you now know what to do to stop the spiral of yo yo dieting - like I said to DB, we're human and have lifes ups and down to deal with and food can help. So good for you xx

Yeah thats right ive been really stressed the last few weeks but have refused to get fat aswell!! So treats yeah but at the end of the day i wont give in xx

TJ - you are so right I think weight is always going to be an issue. I know LT works and is easier after about 7 days so I will do my best. The thing is having done 3 months when we started back in Jan I feel very comfortable with SS once in the zone! But once I start to eat it goes **** up!!

Yeah thats right ive been really stressed the last few weeks but have refused to get fat aswell!! So treats yeah but at the end of the day i wont give in xx

good for you :happy096:

Yeah i know exactly what you mean, being on LT is so much easier than eating! Its much more simple and we all know we can do it..but we all have to get back to some sort or normality at some point and retrain ourselves xx

This will be my thought for the day tomorrow hun!! xx

Back