help :(

smoothie maker is fine.
I mix a couple of teaspoons of coffee with a little hot water just to disolve, then put loads of icecubes and some water in the smoothie maker with the vanilla powder & wiz it up. It makes a really nice iced latte, mmmmmmmh really good when it's hot outside.

im thinking these may just be manageable now!
who'd of thought thered be so much variety with this strict and limited diet eh!

and i put like 250ml in, should i be putting more water yeh?

xxx

I use about 400mls as it all counts towards water intake might make them easier to drink plus i use a shaker and get no lumps with 400mls of water plus bit more filling

i think im going to put more water in then,
i have a shaker that i got with all the sachets an stuff
it works okay like

Just dont put hot water in your shaker or you will end up scallded ...if you are doing hot drinks use your smoothie maker... i use one and they come out all frothy and lush xxx I use 500mls per half a packet xx

Welcome Alix and good luck.

The first week is the hardest but after that you will find your taste buds changing.

Personally I don't like the soup and I like the flapjacks (you can't have them till a couple of weeks in) but everyone is different. I have stuck to mainly strawberry shakes which taste really yummy when made in a blender. This week I braved the vanilla after reading on here about making it into a latte. I have it cold. I put about 450ml into my blender with some coffee and a heaped teaspoon of Fibreclear (adds fibre and helps you poo!!!) and the shake and whizz it up. Very tasty! I haven't yet tried it hot.

Try all the flavours and decide what you like. After a couple of weeks you could try some of the flavours again coz your tastes will change.

x

hiya im starting my first day today seeing this has sort of made me wary. I did do Lighterlife last year so i know what to expect :)

Im going to try both flavours today as im seeing the lady tonight to pick up the rest of my dads stuff :) and if i dont like any i can change it.

Hope you keep to it maybe we can support eachother?

Steph xx

if all these hints and tips don't work - just think of the shakes as medicine [the best fat cure ever!!] - hold ur nose and knock em back.

:D

Back