Help!!!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Iv been very very bad te last week or so, iv gained about half a stone i reckon :cry:
I realise now iv been too strict with me eating and thats what led to my almighty binge :( i was eating under 1000 cals a day so bascially my bodys been in starvation mode! I dont know why i even admitting this just need to get it off my chest really...

Im away on hols in 4 weeks and need to loose 10/11 lbs before then i know its not possible on weight watchers! Any advice girls?

I suppose i coul couldnt i!!!

AGGGHHHHH im so cross with myself for letting this happen

Yes, there's no reason why you couldn't put a substantial dent in that 10-11 lbs in four weeks. If you've had a gain this week, that should come off quite quickly as well.

Why not start it off with a kickstart week as well, which should give you a really good boost for week one?

hello hun
how are you? Long time no speak,lets both start tommorrow and see how we can do in the next month,as the end of september im going away too xx

Why isn't possible on WW - I think you could make a massive dent in that 10lbs if you do kickstart for the first week

I feel as tho i have no control over food!
I was happy when i was on lipotrim and not eating a thing, it was so easy!

Well iv started today lets see how i get on!

When do you weigh in gem?

I feel as tho i have no control over food!
I was happy when i was on lipotrim and not eating a thing, it was so easy!

Well iv started today lets see how i get on!

When do you weigh in gem?
Hey Hun,
my wi would be tonight but not going till next week,can make it and gives me time to get any gained weight off!
When is your wi day? also when do you go away? maybe we can try together and be good?:rolleyes:

Im Flying out monday the 8th! What about you? Im back on the wagon fully today, im starving tho all day but gonna keep busy or else ill be a rite porker on hols!!

I dont go away till September 27th so i do have a good few weeks to get back to it,im back starting today,hope your doing well

Had a good day yesterday then today went to pot!!!

Made my mind up im starting LT again in the morning for 2 weeks to get this weight off before my holiday its the only way im gonna shift it gurrrr feel soooo ****!!!

How you doin hun?

Back