help!

lizzie0310

right,ive reached my danger zone!

with EVERY diet ive done, i do ok until i start to feel better about myself and things get easier to do physically then because i feel better i start to slip back onto the road to ruin.....well its started.

ive just polished off 1 + 1/2 slices of cheese on toast my daughter left and a box of sushi (got that one for me coz its not really going to make a big diff is it, a wee box of healthy sushi.....my chatterbox is in overdrive!) i keep thinking i can afford to have a wee bit here and there (after all 1000cal per day is a LOT less than i was used to) but ive still got so much more to lose. i want to stick with cd (although not as much as at the start), whats wrong with me?!!!!!!! ive still 10 stone to lose!

Hi lizzie

SNAP

Im with you at the mo I get to a feel good point and BAM its all gone to POT!?

WELL not thuis time!

I lost 2st 9lbs in 9 weeks on CD last year.........regained it all :eek:

Ive just done 9 weeks on LL and lost nearly 2 1/2 stone and Im on day 6 of eating !?

SO tomorrow is my CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!

I WILL SS UNTIL Christmas and I will make sure I do!

So forget your blips and join me on our New Start Tomorrow! Pm me each day I will PM you each day and we will support each other?

Forget whats done its in the past its Tomorrow that counts !OK! ???????????????????????

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

XXC

STOP! Refocus. Go back and read previous WeMITT threads. You know you have a long way to go (believe me, I'm with ya) and you have to dig down deep and get going. Start drinking your water, have your packs and get back on it TODAY

Hi lizzie

SNAP

Im with you at the mo I get to a feel good point and BAM its all gone to POT!?

WELL not thuis time!

I lost 2st 9lbs in 9 weeks on CD last year.........regained it all :eek:

Ive just done 9 weeks on LL and lost nearly 2 1/2 stone and Im on day 6 of eating !?

SO tomorrow is my CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!

I WILL SS UNTIL Christmas and I will make sure I do!

So forget your blips and join me on our New Start Tomorrow! Pm me each day I will PM you each day and we will support each other?

Forget whats done its in the past its Tomorrow that counts !OK! ???????????????????????

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

XXC

how do you pm??

i know i need to get back with it! lastnigth at work i was all set to buy one of those minging rustlers chicken burgers and i almost picked it up of the shelf only talk myself out of it and get an apple instead. then the same all over with a pack of revels!! again i didnt tho.......just need to keep up that thinking, boy o boy is it hard eh?!!

Hi hun,

Ok time for a few home truths....

If you are paying for your cd sachets each week and eating too then you are basically wasting your pennies, (if you are following 790,1000 1500 etc then thats an exception) but if you are having your packs and then eating stuff too then you are basically wasting your money, sure you will still lose weight on 1000cals per day but you will lose it quicker on your packs and water! meaning the less money you will have to fork out for packs over a shorter time span!

The thing is to eat a few "harmless" bits and bobs now means that psychologically you are on a very slippy slope (I know as I am still struggling) if you get away with "cheating" and still lose weight yuour chatterbox really will go into overdrive and will try to push the boundaries until you are back where you started before ssing!

If you really must eat then why not give yourself the option of 790? it is still a structured plan so psychologically you will still be able to reign in the chatterbox, and you will still have good weightloss.

At the end of the day, it is you who will have to face yourself in the mirror each day, and if you think that you will be able to control your urges and still lose weight then good for you hun, I know that for me this diet was the absolute last resort and to be honest I know that I have tried calorie counting before and have never really been successful, can you remember why you decided to do a vlcd? is it because all other diets have failed or is it because of the rapid weight loss?
These diets are so hard and you will be doing yourself a disservice if you continue to cheat (for one you will be out of ketosis so will start to feel hungry again) and the diet will take twice as long if you continue to cheat, I am not writing all this to hurt you or terrify you hun but really its not worth it, just think how you'd feel if you did put back on the weight you've lost so far, to be back at square one again, is that cheese on toast really worth that?

I hope you manage to find a balance you are happy with, (ssing isn't for everyone, but there are workable alternatives) and just shout out for any support needed along the way.

xx

Reactions: KD
how do you pm??

Click the user name on here or any thread on the left hand top corner of the thread and it will come up with a list click on the private message and thats it
you have a box in the right hand corner saying private messages.Thata your pm box.i'll pm you and then you can reply to me.If you want to Pm a member just click on members then find theyre name then click on it and it will come up with theyre info its says send a private message or email to them there click on that and thats it XXC

that was a bit muddled sorry XX

There's been some great advice already, hoping you are on your case now.

Something Lisee said on her thread might help. She had been struggling but has managed to get herself back.

Lisee wrote:
give it everthing you possibly can for just one week, that is what i was told... and it has knocked me off my feet!!!! (oohh im lighter!)..lol....

So come on. Can you do 100% for a week? Just 7 days of no cheating at all. Not even a crumb on the worktop. Bet you can :)

youre right girls, i need to just give it 100% from now on. going to take a break from here for a few days aswell, im totally obsessing about CD and its getting me down. the whole point of CD was to stop with the food and get on with life, not seeing what wee tid bits i can sneak into my day.

anyho, ill be back on in a few days, thanks again. hope youre all well xx

youre right girls, i need to just give it 100% from now on. going to take a break from here for a few days aswell, im totally obsessing about CD and its getting me down. the whole point of CD was to stop with the food and get on with life, not seeing what wee tid bits i can sneak into my day.

anyho, ill be back on in a few days, thanks again. hope youre all well xx

You can do this Lizzie:D

I've just done 7 days of Sole Source as a restarter for the 3rd time in a year. I've lost 10lbs in the last week, 15lbs in the last 2 weeks overall and my chatterbox b#tch has been on my shoulder every day but I kicked her backside out.:eek:

I didn't take it one day at a time. I took it one hour at a time. That was the best I could do. When I got one day out of the way, I told myself I could eat the next day if I chose to. When it got to the next morning, I told myself I could do it for one more day. All the days have added up to 8 now.

I have 7 stone to lose so I really do understand where you are coming from. I hope you find which plan is right for you and join us all again soon.

Best Wishes,

Lacey:)

Back