help

could any 1 tell me y i cant get access 2 some of the stories,am i doing sumot wrong:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Not quite sure what you mean? :confused:

You may be best posting a question in forum technical support and asking about the specific things you cannot access :)

hope this helps :)

Is it members diaries and gold members sections? You dont have enough posts for either of those yet

thanx how do you build them up

Every time you post a question or answer it adds to your total "posts", once you get 50 you have more access as you are deemed to be a more consistent user and not just someone who has "dropped in" on the forum.
So as you become more familiar with the site you get more access :)

THANKS ,IM ALITTLE WISER NOW:)

Thanxs i set a ticker factory up as all ya"s look very colourful,i cnt even get it up wen i want 2 look at my profiles all it does is show me wot ive entered such as colours etc etc

Life at end of tunnel:

I just noticed your BMI info looks weird -- a BMI of less than 5 ...?

Then I noticed that you currently have your height set at 13 foot -- are you a giraffe ????

ROFLMAO -- sorry, had to giggle -- should not be too difficult for you to go into User CP area and edit your basic details which I think includes your height from which Minimims calculates your BMI.

Best wishes,
Sharon

i no i sed that 2 my partner,wudnt mind but im only 5 ft 2 in,not model height at least it gave u a giggle..i could av been in guiness book of records,now that wud av been a achievement:D

Hey Shaz !!!!!

Congratulations on a fantastic start! Good luck with LL.It will change your life.
Go girl **************

:superwoman:

CHEERS

THANX NEW 2 ALL THIS:)

Back