"Help"

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by crazychick, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. crazychick

crazychick Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    :p
    Please can anyone tell me how to put my tracker at the bottom of my threads and add all the little pictures that everyone else seems to have. I am new to this!!!!
    Thanking you all in advance :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Hey crazy and welcome to minimins!

Firstly, you need to increase your post count as many things on this forum including photo albums and signature space are progressive priviledges.

Get posting hun, you'll be getting to know people and learning all kinds of new things in no time at all.

When you have a little time, check out the tutorial forum Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum which gives you step by step guides how to do little things.

Good luck with the diet!! xxx

4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Took me weeks to work it out, but you can do it! Go to the top of page where all the links are & click TUTORIALS... there is one to show you how to set up a weight oss ticker, just follow step-by-step... if I can do it, anyone can. For pics, click edit signature or edit avatar in the CR User link page... you need an image to upload on your desktop, either a photo or pic or an avatar taken from a website. There's a tutorial on this too. Good luck!!!

5. kimbo68

kimbo68 Hello All

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    im still trying to work it out lol

6. crazychick

crazychick Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Thankyou all I am still trying to do it just can't work out how to get it on the bottom of my page. Must be all this water its drowning my brain cells!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.