1. bongerella

bongerella New Member

Help please third day in on CD have a horrible metalic taste in my mouth! has anyone else had this? Really making me feel sick even my water tastes like lead

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun, think its quite natural, I think you may be into ketosis, that makes you get a funny taste in your mouth. Try brushing your teeth, using the mouthwash, or the listerine breath strips, they might help. The good thing is that you are now entering the "fat burning" stage of your diet. Well done on getting there and here's to a good weight loss x x

4. hobekat

hobekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim save
    yes but didnt get it til day 5 so you are doing well, just had first weigh in this morning and lost 10lbs cant believe it, trying to lose 3 stone:)

5. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    It does wear off. I had it for about a week and then I either don't notice it anymore or it went, either way it stops being a problem. xx

6. bongerella

bongerella New Member

thanx for ur reply and congrats on ur loss this week!

7. bongerella

bongerella New Member

thank u for ur help dont taste to bad today:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.