help

bongerella

Help please third day in on CD have a horrible metalic taste in my mouth! has anyone else had this? Really making me feel sick even my water tastes like lead

Hi hun, think its quite natural, I think you may be into ketosis, that makes you get a funny taste in your mouth. Try brushing your teeth, using the mouthwash, or the listerine breath strips, they might help. The good thing is that you are now entering the "fat burning" stage of your diet. Well done on getting there and here's to a good weight loss x x

yes but didnt get it til day 5 so you are doing well, just had first weigh in this morning and lost 10lbs cant believe it, trying to lose 3 stone:)

It does wear off. I had it for about a week and then I either don't notice it anymore or it went, either way it stops being a problem. xx

Hi hun, think its quite natural, I think you may be into ketosis, that makes you get a funny taste in your mouth. Try brushing your teeth, using the mouthwash, or the listerine breath strips, they might help. The good thing is that you are now entering the "fat burning" stage of your diet. Well done on getting there and here's to a good weight loss x x
thank u for ur help dont taste to bad today:)

Back