Help!!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hi everyone!!

Its my first day today!!
Im doing well so far!!
Had the chocolate shake for breakfast and the strawberry for lunch!! Thought they were ok :D definatley drinkable!

I was hoping to try the chicken soup tonight but It doesnt say on the pack to make it with hot water?
Do you just eat it cold??

hot! LOL - cold would be sickening :) add some paprika or chili flakes to make it tasty :)

no ,i make mine with boiling water and use a hand blender to get rid of lumps,its not brilliant but with pepper and a bit of paprika its not too bad. Enjoy x

Hi and welcome chellywellyboot. You must use hot water with the soup. It would be impossible to have with cold (yuk)! Congratulations on starting LT, you have a great journey ahead of you. Keep up the good work and the results will be fantastic.

Hello and welcome!

I tried the chicken soup for the first time tonight, and added a bit of chilli, paprika and pepper and it was yum! It was actually nice to sit down with the family and 'eat' lol

Good luck with your journey! xx

Thank you all!!

I dont have any of those things except for pepper and im not a big fan of that, i had it plain and it was ok but not my favourite!!

Will get some of the things you recommended tomorrow and try it all!!

do! I especially recommend the peppermint tea/choc shake!! I live on that stuff. lol

Good luck and well done. :D

Haha I was just reading about the chocolate mint shake!!!
How would i make that? just make the peppermint tea as normal? and then shake? and then mix them together?

How do i make one of them tickers?

Basically. I make the tea, then make the shake with as little water as possible in the shaker then pour it into the tea and stir. And if you click on my (or anyone's ) ticker it will bring you to the site wher you can create your own. Once you have there will be a link you have to copy and paste into your signature and hey ho away ya go! ;)

Oh I would use a huge mug if I were too. It not only is more filling but feel more like a hot choccy treat. :D

...for the shake...not the ticker lol

hehe!!

Yeah i felt a bit silly after i posted that as i seen the thread for making a ticker lol!!

Im really glad to have found all these other recipies so its not all the same thing every day!

The only shake ive yet to try is the vanilla, cant wait to try it with my morning coffee!!

Back