Help...

Just a thought - are your bowels opening regularly? If not, that could be the reason for the trapped wind, also are you taking any fibre? I take fibreclear. Hope you are feeling well now.

Just a thought - are your bowels opening regularly? If not, that could be the reason for the trapped wind, also are you taking any fibre? I take fibreclear. Hope you are feeling well now.

Thanks for thought Kered, i have been taking the fibreclear. When i had the excruciating pains, i certainly went to the loo and let's just say it was more loose than normal ;) hence why i was in so much pain.

Hi there,

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I didn't seek advice as I was too embarrassed that I had eaten and broken my diet but it only happened the once. I felt like someone was trying to pull my insides out. Not a great feeling I can tell ya. So much for your bed rest hey!!!!!!! Spring cleaning.........I don't know, what will we do with you!!!

Hope you get to the bottom of it anyway ( pardon the pun)

Take care

Lins
xxx

Hi there,

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I didn't seek advice as I was too embarrassed that I had eaten and broken my diet but it only happened the once. I felt like someone was trying to pull my insides out. Not a great feeling I can tell ya. So much for your bed rest hey!!!!!!! Spring cleaning.........I don't know, what will we do with you!!!

Hope you get to the bottom of it anyway ( pardon the pun)

Take care

Lins
xxx

Lol. I can understand why you probably didnt ask either.
I have decided to have a little protein tonight,been quite light headed all day and think i will try to eat something small.It's going to be strange and i am also battling with the fact that i think i am cheating :sigh: but surely i keep telling myself that i need to look after myself until i can see the dr. Hey ho,no doubt i will beat myself up afterwards!!

Back