HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

saffrons

I have piled on so much weight i am heavier than ever. I really want to get stuck into lt but for some reason i keep failing on the second day! im so sick of being fat i really am :(

You need to get yourself in the right frame of mind, and if you cant get past day 2 you need to find something to help you. Try looking for your fattest picture and stick it on the fridge, food cupboards etc. Remember how down you feel about your weight and focus on how well you would feel if you lost the weight. Write down all the positive reasons to lose weight and then list the negative ones, keep looking at them.
You need to have willpower, lipotrim is not a magic potion that happens overnight.
Try cutting out your carbs for 2 or 3 days before you start lipotrim and this saves you having carb withdrawals.
Try and stick to it and you could go into ketosis around day 3 then you wont feel so hungry. Have a good read around all the threads on the boards and look at the motivational pictures at the top of the forum.

Good luck hun, you can do it if you put your mind to it and think positively.

Saffrons i am at the heaviest i have ever been. Lost 3 stone on weight watchers and i have slowly put it back on and more and i know the feeling about your clothes. Everything i wear is too tight and i feel horrible. This is my 1st day on Lipotrim and im not gonna lie and pretend that i like it because i dont. Its vile :) but just try your best coz i know i am as it seems the only option at the moment. Im just having my last one now until tomorrow :-(

you just have to push past and once you get through that first week it gets so much easier

just try keep busy to get your mind off not eating

If you are not in the right frame of mind you wont do it. It's like quitting smoking, no smoker is going to quit enless they realllly want to and are in the right frame of mind.

Sure it is going to be hard, you will have ups and downs but for how long? a few months ... untill you are at your target weight and then it will all be worth it! :D

I hope so adam, when speakign to the pharmacist he was ssaying that if you feel that you cant do it anymore then you should do the maintenance for a week and then go back onto the 3 sachets. Have you done that so far?

Im just having my last one now until tomorrow :-(

Oh my goodness, your last shake now at nearly 6pm? Just a thought, on your first few days to help, why dont you split your shakes in half, then you can have 6 half shakes and spread them throughout the day and evening. I like my last one around 9pm watching tv before I go to bed.

yeah i think i will try splitting them.. having a shake 6 times and all the water i would think there wouldn't be much time for food

I hope so adam, when speakign to the pharmacist he was ssaying that if you feel that you cant do it anymore then you should do the maintenance for a week and then go back onto the 3 sachets. Have you done that so far?

just stick with it a week is only 7 days and its not exactly a long time

you will do it! i wouldnt go onto maintenance cos i was struggling i would find it as if i had been beaten

Really? I didnt know you could do that i thought that you had to have them all in one go.... I will start to split them from tomorrow, im so hungry now and cant believe that i have to wait until tomorrow morning for my last one. Do you just put half the amount of water in them when there halved? The only good thing is that i am going to see Russell Brand tonight so that may take my mind off it.

There are roughly 8 level to rounded teaspoons, just put about 200ml of water (hot or cold) then add your powder and blitz. I would be starving if I were you having my last one so early. Get glugging that water girl, hopefully it will tide you over until tomorrow.
Oh BTW, enjoy the show tonight.

Most pharmacies recommend that you split them in the first few days, until your body adjusts and you get into ketosis.

Mine bloody never the big dope, i will defo do it from tomorrow.
Ive had a headache all afternoon and i have drank like 4 litres of water. I just so hope that i can do it....I knwo that sounds daft but its easy to say yes i will do it then when you get a few days in you give up!

I felt like yourself at the start as well but I think that ya have to get yourself in the right frame of mind before ya consider doing a diet like this. Write down the pros and cons and every time ya feel like cheating reflect back on that. It may sound crazy but I have pics of me everywhere in the kitchen, I aint vain but everytime I am hungry and go into the kitchen to pick at food its enough to say no as I really want to lose this weight. Set yourself small goals and take each day as it comes. If it helps as well split your shakes in 6 small ones throughout the day and ya will be fine. Remember ya are never alone and we are always here to nag at ya and help ya along your journey, gud luck hun and ya can do it, just keep believing in yourself!!

Ive had a headache all afternoon and i have drank like 4 litres of water. I just so hope that i can do it....I knwo that sounds daft but its easy to say yes i will do it then when you get a few days in you give up!

The first week is the hardest and especially in this weather its the pitts but once ya get your first weigh in then its enough to keep ya on the right track!! We are right behind ya chick

Arrr thanks, it really is a great site this and there are always people to egg you on so to speak. Im sure i will get through it :)

before i was pregnant i ran the bupa manchester run... after i had lost 7 st its 3 months away so i have put my name down again. something else to push me i guess.

If you still have a headache, try a coffee, it might be caffeine withdrawal.

Don't drink too much water, between 2-3 litres is probably best, drinking too much can do more harm than good. I find Peppermint tea with a bit of sweetner takes the edge off my cravings and hunger.

Back