Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    When am i going to get over the cravings - im feeling sick i crave choc so bad im so close to chucking this in fst or not.

I feel so ill.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biltsy

biltsy Peggy McParrot

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(20.7%)
    Diet:
    cd started 19/1 09 now ww started 1/4/09
    saraian24

oh poor you, don't know what to say to help you,,
    stay strong, distract yourself, take a bath, drink gallons of water, go for a walk, whatever you need to do to stop thinking of chocolate....

i'm having a bad evening attack too, so know were ya coming from, so i'm watching super skinny versus superfat........gives me loads to think about, as to were i want to be,,,
    this is such a short journey versus our whole lives..
    xxxbiltsyxxx

4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im really letting myself down, i ve stuck to the plan today and had 7 pints of water, yes ive had a omlette again and had a extra bar. Il never get into ketosis at this rate.

God this is so much harder then first time.

5. biltsy

biltsy Peggy McParrot

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(20.7%)
    Diet:
    cd started 19/1 09 now ww started 1/4/09
    having an extra pack is not gonna hurt you, if your really struggling why not go up the plans onto 1000 or 1200, you'll still lose weight but at least you'll be able to eat... maybe it is harder if you've had a break, maybe its just a mental block, or your body just not letting YOU do what You want......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.