help

donna70

I have cheated badly today and have had apacket of crisps, baby bel and a few more cashews than i should of, am on day five, do you think i have wrecked my weight loss for this week or should i just get a grip? thanks guys x :copon:

and as for the ginger nuts...good choice of biscuit;)

well your allowed 30 g of cheese but the rest is a bit naughty!
i would just reccommend flushing your system with Tons of water and dont beat yourself up. i was naughty in my first week eating breadbuns and i still lost 7lbs!

hehe i get addicted to them theyre sooo nice.

how are you finding things apart from the hiccup today

ok, but am running out of ideas for evening meals, will get the hang of it, not that hungry at the mo, just hope i am eating the right amount for snacks etc and not having more than i should!

well you should be having 3 main meals with at least 2 consisting of soups/bars/shakes and 3 snacks!

and plenty of water!

have you looked on the cs website there are recipies on there....or nick em from the atkons forum. if you look har enough theyres a delish one for spare ribs!

Hi Donna,

Dont beat yourself up = just carry on with it. If I am ever naughty I see that as an opportunity to have a pig out - BUT this time if I am naughty I am just going to get back on the horse afterwards. One bad day wont ruin anything.

Keep going, we will all get there in the end! Diz x

Back