1. valentinocoughlin16

valentinocoughlin16 Member

I have been on lighter life light for over a week and lost 7 Ibs but i have had a bad turn today and ate about 4 cream eggs silly i no and now i feel rubbish, as i have mamaged to just get myself into ketosis.
    How bad is the damage? will it take me as long again to get back into ketosis?:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    It depends on your body on how quickly you get back into ketosis.

What I would suggest is drawing a line under it, stop worrying because that can make you continue to binge and drink loads of water.

Have you realised why you ate all the eggs so you can stop it happening again?

Sorry, not much help :eek:

sukie sue likes this.
  4. Catwoman

Catwoman Full Member

I echo westiegirl, if you can think of why you slipped up then it will help for you to recognise that trigger if it happens again. Also remember, you're only human, we all make mistakes and slip up every now and again, don't be hard on yourself, draw a line under it and take a deep breath and start again.X.x.

5. valentinocoughlin16

valentinocoughlin16 Member

Thankyou has helped a lot x

6. sunshinechick

sunshinechick Full Member

Last edited: 30 May 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.