help!!!

Hi Lou lou
Am on week six too and cant say it has been a fun week !!!!!!!. Havent been sick like you but felt very down . I suppose we are all different and who knows what is happening with hormones etc. Any chance you have just picked up a virus or flu . Not nice being sick on lipotrim . Take care of yourself and relax over long weekend. Some nice hot baths and early nights might sort things.

Honey are you due totm at all? That used to affect me badly in a similar way no matter how far along the diet i was. Just a day or two. Like Michellin said, you may be coming down with something. Try and get more water down you today if possible chick, think positive and give yourself plenty of tlc the next few days. Just rest as much as possible xxx

Like everyone else said, just take extra rest little extra water. Maybe it isnt LT at all. If it doesnt pass in a few days go see someone. im just past week 6 and feeling fine...

loulougirl sorry you feel so rotten. I must say I have never felt ill I have had a cold whilst on LT but besides a few headaches nothing too bad. I hope you are taking paracetmol they should help a least. Get plenty of rest and look after yourself.xx:)

You may be coming down with a bit of a cold or something, maybe I'm wrong, if you are taking in a good amount of water and not pushing yourself too hard, you should be feeling fine on LT. Hope you feel better very soon and enjoy the Holiday weekend.

Honey are you due totm at all? That used to affect me badly in a similar way no matter how far along the diet i was. Just a day or two. Like Michellin said, you may be coming down with something. Try and get more water down you today if possible chick, think positive and give yourself plenty of tlc the next few days. Just rest as much as possible xxx
well ppl feel so stupid now im all good 2day lol wot a ride !!lou it is totm omg am i gona feel like that every totm wow well thanks for ur advice n comments !!xx

Back